Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Wow, jv.com (a "famous" french website) released their review.
They said that SC6's graphics were between "passable et vraiment mauvais", which means between "decent and really bad", what the hell lmao? http://www.jeuxvideo.com/test/940563/soulcalibur-vi-le-retour-en-fanfare.htm
It isn't really that bad, but the graphics certainly aren't great by any means. It's SCV with more dynamic lighting and brighter colors. Low-poly models, excessive DoF, and crazy aliasing (on consoles are least) kill the visuals a ton.

The result of a low budget. I hope with the success of this game we'll get SCVII and it fully utilizes the next-gen power.

1539850627241.png

It isn't really that bad, but the graphics certainly aren't great by any means. It's SCV with more dynamic lighting and brighter colors. Low-poly models, excessive DoF, and crazy aliasing (on consoles are least) kill the visuals a ton.
Models look ok to me, but have to agree there is a lack of stages and some of them are bland. Geralt's stage looks great to me though, and I think every SC so far has some basic stages, ones that are ring-out friendly and don't have any visual gimmicks. It's just that they stand out more when you have so few stages overall.
Here's to some classic SC stages DLC 😁

Only qualm i have is the sound is delayed with game its not on sync i hope that the day one patch fixs it. so if visually im swinging 4 moves you hear the sound effects n voice 2-3 secs later. other than that the game is awesome and long i see it took me 3hrs to beat kiliks journey in which you unlock inferno now i'm on mitsurugi story. game is off the chains i like it.

Last edited:
Guys i got my early copy, its been a fun ride here reading all the hope and despair but the time is now up on us to enjoy what we have been provided, i will be here back maybe later or until im finished wit the game and ready for online.

SEE YA ON THE OTHER SIDE !!! AND LET YOUR SOUL BURN UNTIL ITS ASHES !!!

You see all that being gay bs n the other rumor bs! and speaking of rumors where is Mr.Vergeben been as of late hes tiny little voice has been quit silent as of late???? hhhhmmmm?
You have to give the guy some credit, but he has been rather quiet lately, i'll give you that.
where art thou verge? D:

You have to give the guy some credit, but he has been rather quiet lately, i'll give you that.
where art thou verge? D:
With all du respect nothing against the guy but only credit he gets from me is the game announcment thats it nothing really else stood out to me.

With all du respect nothing against the guy but only credit he gets from me is the game announcment thats it nothing really else stood out to me.
The Zas thing stood out for me. At the time I was in complete disbelief. I remember it like it was yesterday. I almost screamed out loud in the middle of a lab. oops. the idea of Groh stood out too.

Edit: honestly, though, that's all that comes to mind as of right now. Given tat i'm working off of about 2-3 hours of sleep right now i'm not thinking right. But, yeah I agree for the most part, he's been very quiet for a long time. When was he last online?

Back