Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I saw weapon master and thought it was new dlc

Reactions: Ave
According to casters, SCVI has a very high turnout--one of the highest participation levels at the event, in fact. Yet more evidence (as if any was really needed) that people prognosticating on this game being a flop well before they could have had any reliable empirical metrics were talking out their ass, from confirmation bias, out of a need to convince themselves that their idiosyncratic feelings about a product are enough to establish its ultimate fate, or some combination thereof.
For now, on Twitch:
-EVO (Guilty Gear) - 6500 viewers
-EVO2(SC 6) - 2600 viewers
-EVO3 (Tekken) - 6700 viewers

For now, on Twitch:
-EVO (Guilty Gear) - 6500 viewers
-EVO2(SC 6) - 2600 viewers
-EVO3 (Tekken) - 6700 viewers

Fair enough point, though I do wonder what the average for each stream was. Though of course nobody would expect SC to outperform Tekken in viewership of simultaneous pools at the same event. Still, it's still clear that the doom and gloom projections about VI's probable sales and durability were based more on people extrapolating from their own impressions than any concrete evidence.

Last edited:
Oh... they aint even gonna stream that Q&A session. Its probably not going to be translated either. I dont think we are getting any sort of reveals during EVO....

So apparently Project Soul Talk Event 2019 is ongoing right now, you can read updates here:

By the way, look at that new beautiful art:
View attachment 59152

Ok nevermind. Disregard what i said earlier then.

Interesting RE comment.

Here's another update i suspect people here will want to know...

Last edited:
Back