Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I dunno, I rather liked her white dress and black hair look from her SoulCalibur III 2p. But it’s pretty likely that it will be Viola colored, even though that’s mostly just changing her hair color. Very minor change on the clothing color.
Good point. Can't deny though a white dress with black hair sounds like pretty cool colour combo. Never played sc3 so I was unaware of it. If that's not her 2p might have to make a quick recolor.

Good point. Can't deny though a white dress with black hair sounds like pretty cool colour combo. Never played sc3 so I was unaware of it. If that's not her 2p might have to make a quick recolor.
or sc4?
latest

well it's cool that Amy got one of Raphael's SC2 weapons (the red cored one)
Yeah, that’s part of why I wanted to see Amy back too, because SoulCalibur III split up Raphael’s weapons between them, and Raphael never reclaimed some of them, not even in SoulCalibur V when Amy was “cut”, aside from Albion, which was never really his to begin with.

Schweitzer and Stiletto (the one you mentioned) just “became” Amy’s, I guess, and Raphael got the new weapons Royal Rapier and Cup Hilt Rapier instead, which were nice, but in the same way that it was great to see the return of Epee and Queen’s Guard, it will also be great to see the return of Amy’s weapons, along with the new ones (though it will also be sad to not see the return of Tuck, always loved that weapon from SoulCalibur III, not sure why it didn’t come back. I would much rather have had that than Magic Wand, personally.)

Funny how attached we can be to weapons, huh?

Here's what it looked like in SoulCalibur III, had more of a "goth" aesthetic to it with the black lipstick as well:
7RWWzOj.jpg

GdMMyub.jpg

0QblyQe.jpg

Edit: Added SoulCalibur III Amy screens.

Last edited:
Seeing how you guys are so excited for Amy just for her outfit pieces only further cements the positive benefits of DLC characters.

There most likely is a season 2 consisting of either 6 veterans or 6 characters featuring veterans and/or guests.

But more CAS parts? I don't know if they will be part of this season 2 of content.

But having more characters will add their costume pieces into the "CAS pool" of clothing which is only a good thing

Seeing how you guys are so excited for Amy just for her outfit pieces only further cements the positive benefits of DLC characters.

There most likely is a season 2 consisting of either 6 veterans or 6 characters featuring veterans and/or guests.

But more CAS parts? I don't know if they will be part of this season 2 of content.

But having more characters will add their costume pieces into the "CAS pool" of clothing which is only a good thing

yep. that's how I feel. plus, DLC character parts are usually higher quality and more finely detailed than the standard CAS parts.

so, even if I have little interest in the characters themselves, including them means more quality CAS parts I can work with. which is always a good thing!

that's why I hope this game gets supported with a S2 pass at least.

Issue is, most of the upcoming DLC in season two if guesses are to be believed are all men except for maybe Setsuka or Hilde, so everything will be for male characters. I rarely if ever play dress up and make male characters in CaS. For CaS parts need to be closer to 50/50 not 75/25 like it usually is.

Reactions: Ave
Issue is, most of the upcoming DLC in season two if guesses are to be believed are all men except for maybe Setsuka or Hilde, so everything will be for male characters. I rarely if ever play dress up and make male characters in CaS. For CaS parts need to be closer to 50/50 not 75/25 like it usually is.
Well, even if the second season pass is four males, one female, and a lizard, as I suspect, and there aren't more formal customization packs, there's nothing that says that each one of those characters, there won't be side extra pieces, like there were with 2B and there was with the first customization pack, and as I suppose there will be with Amy, the second customization pack, and Cassandra. And the extra pieces with the characters might very well could be 2p costumes, since if you recall from one of Kayane's interviews, it was hinted that 2ps would come via customization DLC, and it doesn't necessarily have to be in a formal pack to be included in the game.

Back