Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

lol they FINALLY got around to pointing out the sale, separate from the other titles... :p smh. At least it's better than nothin

Weird sale. 2B and Customization Pack B are full price, the rest of the individual DLCs are 40% off, the season pass is 20% off, and the base game is 66% off.

Weird sale. 2B and Customization Pack B are full price, the rest of the individual DLCs are 40% off, the season pass is 20% off, and the base game is 66% off.
It's probably a licensing thing. Square Enix might not have allowed Bandai Namco to discount 2B specifically. Strange about CaS Pack B, though.

It's probably a licensing thing. Square Enix might not have allowed Bandai Namco to discount 2B specifically. Strange about CaS Pack B, though.

Cas Pack B is their latest release so maybe thats why its not discounted. Really if someone is getting into the game they should get the deluxe digital version at $35/36 dollars

2B is their premium DLC so it kind of makes sense to keep her more expensive as for some reason she is priced the same as Tira and Amy despite having extra stuff with her like a stage.

In tekken, the guests like Noctis, Geese and Negan are priced more than other characters because they grant access to new stages.

So do you guys think anything will be revealed at the stream later? (Asking cause i don’t really care about the competitive scene but don’t want to miss an announcement)

Mommy will be proud today ??
mulher-ganha-r-174-mil-so-para-ficar-vendo-tv-paga-475191e8-4aeb-4b5d-9ec4-c0a6091c3678.jpg

:sc1min1::sc2min2::sc2min3::sc4min1:

So far it gave us one sp so it's good

But to be honest I don't think I will support this game any more. Even if there will be a second pass I will just buy one or two characters that actually could interest me (that being Rock). Right now it seems obvious that Namco does not wish to give this game an actual support and only throws scraps at us even tho there is a clear that there is a good market for SC title. Right now I see only two options for the series - either NB grows a pair and invests in the title or it sells the rights to other company that will take it from a completely fresh angle.

Don't get me wrong - I love Soul Calibur but I will not let myself being bribed with scraps on a lowest possible budget just so NB can milk that last cent from the series

I get what you mean to be honest. I'm not happy about it myself.

I'm still going to be holding hands for a Season 2 announcement, but I have to agree, that the budget treatment and promotional treatment combined just seems like a huge disrespect to the franchise and player base.
In general, they should be working their hardest for the success of any fighting game they own, in the end they're all different and a genre that needs any support they can get since nowadays it doesn't appeal to the mass gaming audience.

Yet again, I hope at the very least they are being dumb rather than spiteful. Another company handling SC sounds interesting to me, what I fear is seeing them making all the characters face scanned or some nonsense or loosing the aesthetics that matter.

Regardless, I really hope this series gets justice going forward.
At the very least I'll be support SC6 as much as I can, if I see SC7 get the same treatment when it comes (if it even does) then my tune will very likely change to a sour one. I expect SC7 to not be a hot mess in any way.

Nice.

As a side note to those that are in the late 30's and older, do you remember the times in the 80's when watching a blockbuster movie on TV was a big thing? Where all the family gathers in the front room after eating a fat jucy Sunday roast, parents are sitting back on the sofa having some alcoholic beverages while all the young kids gather around the TV watching the film that's been hyped up for a month? That's this feeling I have at the moment with Evo starting. Good shit. :P

Back