Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I wasn't going to keep this originally...
20190824194803_1.jpg

I just fought Gel O Fury in Taki's story and notice that he's so tall. Anyone know any mod that can edit CaS characters size? Or if it's doable with cheat engine.

Montage of every* Critical Edge / Critical Finish in the SC franchise!
*Except for the ones in Soul Blade as those are just normal moves in a sequence and except for the special CFs against Yoda as I have those in a separate video.

I recorded these so I can make a bunch of podcasts where I rate the ones from each game, but I decided to make an exhaustive montage video as well.

These the podcast videos where I rate them:

“The SOULCALIBUR franchise has been the premier weapons-based fighting game for two decades, building a fan-base which stretches generations and around the world,” said Motohiro Okubo, Producer of SOULCALIBUR VI at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. “Now, in the age of esports, it’s an honor to finally deliver a tournament fully focused on SOULCALIBUR, where the eight best players from every corner of the globe come together to compete for prizes, honor, and the ultimate crown of being the best SOULCALIBUR VI player in the world."

It's no World Tour, but Namco doing anything Soulcalibur a year after release is pretty amazing. 7 invites and 128 player tournament for the 8th spot.

Their website is here.

Last edited:
Back