Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Does anyone know if there's any site which is hosting high-resolution versions of the Yoshimitsu and Cassandra character artwork made for SC6? I can find it for every other character, except for those two.

Does anyone know if there's any site which is hosting high-resolution versions of the Yoshimitsu and Cassandra character artwork made for SC6? I can find it for every other character, except for those two.
I believe they were never released. Siegfried's artwork, too.

A valuable piece of information directly from the producer, I'm glad sales have been good enough to warrant a Second Season Pass.

I still think SCVI is not up to par to the golden years of the franchise SC1-3, but it is certainly improving, lets hope they can address flaws, release a superior 2.0 version, and garner even more sales.

The franchise was seriously injured by SCV, but the soul still burns.

Last edited:

Attachments

• PCSX2.EXE_0x586E032711_rlt.png
    PCSX2.EXE_0x586E032711_rlt.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 221
Do you guys think we will have to wait for the SoulCalibur VI World Invitational for a reveal or do you guys they will show something mid October to celebrate the game's first birthday?

I'm hoping for a preview of the first character in October and a tease of gameplay footage along with the new stage, customization items, and system changes in November to get people to stay tuned.

There is a possibility a teaser of some sort will be revealed on the 1 year anniversary, but I doubt it. The invitational will have more eyes on the event so it makes sense to save major announcements till then.

I believe Tekken had free DLC released on its anniversary dates so maybe Soulcalibur will get the same treatment.

It’s not possible to know in SoulCalibur III, because her leg is covered, equipment is not breakable, and you can’t customize the main cast, either, only recolor them. But it’s not there in SoulCalibur IV nor does Viola have it in SoulCalibur V, so it would be strange if it was hidden on her SoulCalibur III model, even if it is on her SoulCalibur III concept art.

I wouldn't take the customization seriously in SC4, I mean Yoshi's head in that game is a straight up cylinder under that head gear of his. As for SC5 I wouldn't be surprised it was forgotten about due to Viola being an alias of Amy and the detail slipped through the cracks.

Back