Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

@masterROBOMAN don't worry, it's easy to get excited and forget to put in spoiler warnings. :) Personally, I don't mind when stuff gets spoiled (but that's because I ALWAYS choose to look even if it's hidden behind warnings, lol).
Thank you. But still some people want to see a story without any info, and I still ruined that experience for them.

How do I use the new Soul Attack and the Resist Impact moves? I tried looking them up in-game, but I can't find the combo, and Google gave me nothing.

If nothing else, I'm fascinated that we might actually get some more Grøh story in Hilde's Soul Chronicle.
To be honest, before season 2 announcement, i had a theory:
After quitting the Aval Org. Grøh decided join Wolfkrone army in order to continue his fight agienst Soul Edge's influence upon a world.

So, i guess, i'm not so far from truth)))

Based on Steamcharts SoulCalibur VI is the only trending game in the last 24 hours.
774B45C7-6CAB-44FA-8716-28CA678F7554.jpeg

Perhaps the hilde story cameo will not be dampierre but will instead be the edgelord himself?
That doesn't really shake, I don't think. Unless by making the fans of the older games "smirk" they didn't mean it in a positive manner. Usually I think smirk is a bemused but still positive reaction. I'm not sure that Hildegard von Grøhne will be met with the most approval of anything so far. Though I've noticed there already are some supporters of it here, it is a bit... odd. Particularly considering a certain potential Stand user's maybe backstory...

Looks like SP2 is now available to purchase on Steam!

If you bought the humble bundle with SC6 and didn't cancel it yet then you get a discount on Season 2!!!!!!!!! Don't cancel it yet

Looks like SP2 is now available to purchase on Steam!
Aw, man... I'm jelly!!! :( I checked PSN and it's not up yet. I'm in United Statez for my region :p

Back