Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Random thought: since pretty much all the OG class got a successor of sorts, I’m kind of curious how a normal (if you know what I mean) katar user and dual swordsman might be received. Like you know, Shura can be modified without weird ghost powers and hidden guns.

Random thought: since pretty much all the OG class got a successor of sorts, I’m kind of curious how a normal (if you know what I mean) katar user and dual swordsman might be received. Like you know, Shura can be modified without weird ghost powers and hidden guns.
Lloyd was alright in Legends, though that was a completely different style of game, of course. It’s not like they couldn’t do it if they wanted to, but we’re trying to get our full roster back before we start adding new folks, currently.

Make the steampunk looking character actually have a steampunk-fitting gimmick?
Nah, they want something more anime..
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Lewd. :sc4amy1: Tekken should keep its weirdness over there.

I personally find Groh is more weirder than Alisa. (Not even going to mention Ashlotte)

Quote me here:

We get a release date for Hao during CEO and a teaser/trailer for Setsuka.

Hum, y'know recently i'm more thinking about who's gonna be next, Setsuka or Yunhwang?

PS: I don't believe nor make too much speculations based on those colors anymore since Yellow Hilde :sc1kil1:

If Haohmaru's gonna take a while to be released, I hope they at least release the CaS pack sooner. Just so that we get something.
In all likelihood, it'll probably come out when he does though.

Back