Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

hopUQ83.png
LaBello.jpg

I agree with you! Personally I believe in those colors... Here a prove: View attachment 70797
View attachment 70798
View attachment 70799
Hilde wears a gold/yellow armor and behind her is yellow, HaohMaru wears red bandages and behind is red, Setsuka always is assosiated with the pink color and the grey is for Hwang who his pants from his SCI outfit are grey and his belt and shoes are dark grey and if he returned he will look like his SCI appearance. It is only my opinion about this and maybe Ι'll be wrong, only the future will confirm this! And yes if Season 3 will happen, Lizardman/Aeon, Yun-Seong, Rock and maybe some of SCV characters Viola or ZWEI deserve to be in the game's roster.
Man this gave me a mini heart attack

the first print run of SC5 in the USA had dampierre codes in them...though I doubt that would stop them from charging for damp twice.

This time if Damp is added he won't be a last minute trash character without a 2P or customization options
Only if you bought it at Best Buy... at least that was the case for me. If you got it anywhere else, you still had to give the $5 for Dampierre.

But yes, if they do add Dampierre again, they damn well better give his 2p and alternate weapons from Broken Destiny this time.

I was actually pretty surprise back when i read his story, it was very interesting and has interesting backgroud and persona, but there were things that were off on his playstyle. He's like the Dr. Bosconovisch of SC, i like the character but not the gameplay.

If Damp does come back, I really do want to see Alphard, Gisele, and Ludovigo get some love azwel. They all have unique weapons that could be fun to use.

Back