Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

should i remind you that Young Taki and Amy are in the same game
'Young' Taki has 25 years in SC 1 and let me remind you that the game is set in the years 1583 ~ 1590, they will not make a body for each character during each year. That's not digimon franchise honey..
8-48_Yujin's_bodies.png

As always, NO MORE GUESTS.

After Hwang and Setsuka in Season 2, the next characters should be Rock 1000% (hell, he could be in Season 2 with Setsuka) , Li Long (he was absolutely perfect in his SC3 AE version, much more fun to me than Maxi) , Algol and Bangoo. Yes, you saw correctly. Rock AND Bangoo.

Bangoo has been hinted so much in the past and is completely possible to have the White Giant that is Rock (that's how he is known for) and an American indian with power and agility like Bangoo.

Unfortunately, there are templates for Lizardman and never liked his SC5 version, so he is out for me, NEVER liked Yunsung and Dampierre isn't worth the money. Maybe a younger ZWEI but I'll take Rock and Bangoo over ZWEI anyday and Li Long IS A MUST in my book. Rock, Hwang and Li Long have been disrespected too much and they are OG. Respect!!!

I'm just wondering, like everyone i guess, when Haomaru release date, and when's 3rd character reveal

Haohmaru in March like Amy last year but the wait between Hilde and Haohmaru has been big (4 months in March).

That's why I insist on 2 characters at once like Tekken and the schedule should be fine if they do that.

Bangoo, Rock, Li Long and Algol. Jesus, after this probably Okubo announces Lost Swords 2. :sc5vio1:

Well, Algol has been mentioned by Zasalamel in the story already and we all know he is behind most of the mythos of the series being the Hero King and the character that Zasalamel worries the most.

Li Long is in SC6 already as well on the story and he is an OG.

Rock is OG and popular.

Bangoo is just a mention after all those years of expectations. Sais and Tri-staffer are also expected.

Bangoo feels very unlikely honestly. He’s not even a young man around this part of the timeline.

He could be as young as Amy and shouldn't be a problem. Rock taught him to fight and they live surviving the tribal warfares and all that.

Age shouldn't be an issue. Teen or young adult is ok.

Rock is OG and popular.
okay..
Algol has been mentioned by Zasalamel in the story already and we all know he is behind most of the mythos of the series being the Hero King and the character that Zasalamel worries the most.
Yes, I played the game and I know it.
Just look at how contained the stories of the characters are, they will not wake Algol earlier just because a minority wants to.

okay..

Yes, I played the game and I know it.
Just look at how contained the stories of the characters are, they will not wake Algol earlier just because a minority wants to.

Disagree on Algol and this is the same Namco that brought Leroy and Fahmwhatever his name is in Season 3 after all these years for Tekken 7.

Algol is more likely than a brand new character for a Season 3 for obvious reasons but we can't just null the possibility. This is Namco.

And don't tell me you are a Rock hater. LOL! He's like the favorite underdog everyone cheers for.

Hwang feels like a character that would take a long time to develop like Haohmaru or a new character since Hwang would need a lot of new moves or a new gimmick.

Yun-seong imo would make sense for season 2.

I lose faith in Hwang after seeing how bad Project Soul is with Haohmaru

Algol would be absolutely meh at this point in time tho cannot be excluded completely (no matter how doubtful his appearance would be)
I still suspect they will bring Setsu, Korean boi and a new char to spice things up (tho I would personally much more prefer to have Rock)
In the end we can speculate as much as we can and almost everything may be possible

As always, NO MORE GUESTS.

After Hwang and Setsuka in Season 2, the next characters should be Rock 1000% (hell, he could be in Season 2 with Setsuka) , Li Long (he was absolutely perfect in his SC3 AE version, much more fun to me than Maxi) , Algol and Bangoo. Yes, you saw correctly. Rock AND Bangoo.

Bangoo has been hinted so much in the past and is completely possible to have the White Giant that is Rock (that's how he is known for) and an American indian with power and agility like Bangoo.

Unfortunately, there are templates for Lizardman and never liked his SC5 version, so he is out for me, NEVER liked Yunsung and Dampierre isn't worth the money. Maybe a younger ZWEI but I'll take Rock and Bangoo over ZWEI anyday and Li Long IS A MUST in my book. Rock, Hwang and Li Long have been disrespected too much and they are OG. Respect!!!

I hope you are right about Setsuka and Hwang being in Season 2 and Rock being in Season 3. I like these three characters a lot and I really hope to see them in the game. I'm hoping for Bangoo to show up too. Not sure about how old he will be, but I will enjoy Rock interacting with him :)

It would be time they bring back Hwang, Yun would also be great but they should go with Hwang first. The fact that he appears in SC6 and has a potrait gives him a little more chance than Yun, sure nothing is guarantee as usual, but chances are there and aren't negligible.

Li Long is in SC6 already as well on the story and he is an OG.

Rock is OG and popular.
Li Long isn’t even in SC6. He’s just mentioned in the Museum and the story. No physical appearance at all.

Rock has only gotten this much attention because of the ‘Stone’ code from the datamining, the lesbian barbarian meme, and the two threads here that were (hilariously) debating the said code whether it was Rock or not. On his own he has never achieved mass popularity. When was the last time anyone said he’s up there with the likes of Ivy, Nightmare, Siegfried, Mitsurugi, Yoshimitsu, Taki, Astaroth, Voldo, Cervantes, Sophitia, etc...? I don’t hate Rock don’t get me wrong, but to say he’s been popular from the get go is like saying the Star Wars guests were well received in SC4.

Back