Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I’ve honestly never liked Mina as a character.
Our relationship ended in less than 1 day..
DPpdOCqXUAAJdh_.jpg

Now I only have Ukkesh, Sytus and SSfox.

Last edited:
Hmm, I wonder who is better... A badass motherfucker who became a god, uses his own chair as a weapon and has an interesting style (Algol) or an annoying brat whose storyline is essentially 'I hate you dad >:( * runs away *' and has the most boring and braindead style in the game (Seong Mi-na). I guess it must be Seong Mi-na since she is more popular and a waifu right?
He also uses bubbles as a weapon. Friggin badass it is

Silly though Mi-na’s story may be, it’s Hwang’s story that brings hers into balance with it being grounded in stability and purpose, serving his country and having Mi-na’s best interests at heart and soul.

As opposed to Yun-seong’s story, which is just wanting Hwang-senpai to notice him, tries to get Soul Edge, learns Soul Edge is evil, tries to get Soul Edge anyway, gets knocked back into reality by Mi-na, didn’t get the point, tries to get Soul Edge again, gets confronted and told, no, really, stop it by Talim, still doesn’t get the point, tries to get Soul Edge again, and Mi-na and Talim just wash their hands of him and let Inferno shred him to bits.

I like Mina now because she isn't an old shrew like she is in SC2. She was still made into a sort of "mom" in SC3-4 but she overall was better than her lazy eye Mina face in SC2.

I dislike this weird michelle chang/julia chang vibe she has too.

1582754114227.png

SC6 was a much needed improvement to Mina. As an OG character she deserved to get some attention after Kilik kicked her out of the spotlight and out of SC5

Our relationship ended in less than 1 day..
View attachment 71254
Now I only have Ukkesh, Sytus and SSfox.

I always considered Mina is cool and legit, can't say same about animu gruh duh Kappa

You should be happy for this, your fetishes scare me, SSfox only likes S++ tiers queens

This is more correct :sc5sc:

Agree with what said about Mina tho, she has got the deserve treatment this time around since she's a character that suffered a bit in last games.

If i would point a "con" about SC6, it has to be newcomers, Azwel is OK, and Groh is meh, not even close as impressive as what we got in SC3, i mean Tira, Zasalamel and Setsuka all added in one game? i admit it would be very hard to top tho. But i'm sure they can do it, when? Dunno but i'm sure they can. (Budget is another thing too i guess)

thankfully soulcalibur 6 dlc will focus on making old characters new again.

Lesbian barbarians and sexy anime waifus for LazorGuns/Nyte/Sovereign_One isn't viable in this shitshow of a budget.

Project Soul will only go the extra mile for shitty guests

What happen to this?

imgmr-franco-soulcalibur-vi-ivy-3-890x606.jpg

soulcaliburvi_ivyzasalamelimages_0024-2560x1440.jpg

Was it like meant victory pose that didn't make it in the game? Or maybe was it the after CE taunt? For some reasons i suspect the second cases

I also wish they didn't touch her face after the trailer, it's much better compare to the after, it make also more sens since she looks more younger here as well

Dunno what they changed to begin with

Back