Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Yup setsuka will be good. But hwang and rock are resident sleeper. And Yun is basically just hwang again.
Aeon is the one good thing about the idea

There really aren’t other options, though. Algol is in stasis, Patroklos and Pyrrha are babies, Natsu and Leixia aren’t born yet, Viola is Amy, Z.W.E.I. may be Grøh (or Wilhelm I guess), and Dampierre is Dampierre. Hwang and Aeon should have been in the base game to avoid some of this dilemma, maybe even Rock, but then we wouldn’t have content for a season three really unless they started throwing out new characters like Leroy. There just aren’t that many characters in SoulCalibur. And I’m tired of seeing Yun-seong is Hwang clone, that’s not true in the slightest.

She didn't mention Li Long, even Dante erase his existence.. :sc2maxi2:
If the passes were bigger or if Hwang and Aeon had made base game, then he could have made it into season three with Dampierre. He’s just really low on the chopping block.

Still don't understand the need for Hwang to be in this game. i mean the guy started life as a clone in Soul Edge (a korean version of Mitsu). Then in SC1 he was a clone of Xianghua (minus a handful of moves). In SC2 he wasn't mentioned at all. instead they just mixed his paltry moveset with Yun's making Assassin. SC3 is when his moveset started becoming more of his own but it still consisted of Yun's moves. in SC4 he's only mentioned briefly in a wall of text. his character and backstory being blander than a box of corn flakes doesn't help either. why would PS waste a slot on this character? By all accounts Yun-seong has more of a chance of making it than Hwang does simply because Bamco has done alot more with Yun. other than fan goggles and nostalgia, whats the case for him to be in this game? what could PS do with this character that they can't do with Yun, a character who is arguably more known (for better or for worse) than Hwang? i think his appearance in Mina's soul chronicle , while a nice nod to the character, is all were going to see of him. at least for season 2.

Yup setsuka will be good. But hwang and rock are resident sleeper. And Yun is basically just hwang again.
Aeon is the one good thing about the idea

Hwang and Resident Sleeper is absolutely false.

Hwang brought the hype with SCCs. And his throws are all JCVD worthy.

Still don't understand the need for Hwang to be in this game. i mean the guy started life as a clone in Soul Edge (a korean version of Mitsu). Then in SC1 he was a clone of Xianghua (minus a handful of moves). In SC2 he wasn't mentioned at all. instead they just mixed his paltry moveset with Yun's making Assassin. SC3 is when his moveset started becoming more of his own but it still consisted of Yun's moves. in SC4 he's only mentioned briefly in a wall of text. his character and backstory being blander than a box of corn flakes doesn't help either. why would PS waste a slot on this character? By all accounts Yun-seong has more of a chance of making it than Hwang does simply because Bamco has done alot more with Yun. other than fan goggles and nostalgia, whats the case for him to be in this game? what could PS do with this character that they can't do with Yun, a character who is arguably more known (for better or for worse) than Hwang? i think his appearance in Mina's soul chronicle , while a nice nod to the character, is all were going to see of him. at least for season 2.

Well...

All I can say is that I disagree with you because Hwang >>> Yunsung.

In everything.

There really aren’t other options, though. Algol is in stasis, Patroklos and Pyrrha are babies, Natsu and Leixia aren’t born yet, Viola is Amy, Z.W.E.I. may be Grøh (or Wilhelm I guess), and Dampierre is Dampierre. Hwang and Aeon should have been in the base game to avoid some of this dilemma, maybe even Rock, but then we wouldn’t have content for a season three really unless they started throwing out new characters like Leroy. There just aren’t that many characters in SoulCalibur. And I’m tired of seeing Yun-seong is Hwang clone, that’s not true in the slightest.

Yeah, in his defense, Yunsung is pretty original in his style with the Crane stance and his own flair with the Chinese Sword/Machete.

I like Hwang more in gameplay and story. Hwang is afterall, the #1 student of Seung Hanmyong, the favorite of his to marry Seung Mina and inherit the Seung Dojang and a commander in the Navy and he is well recognized in the whole of Korea as a true patriot and a hero. Also, Mina does likes him as a man in her tsundere way.

Yunsung is just Hwang's fan and trying to emulate him but being seen as a knuclehead by everybody. I do like his relationship with Talim but not with his Korean countrymen.

Guys today logging in to start SC6 there was a message asking me if i allowed Bamco to share my player info. Apart from that was there any update to the game system?

1583227727188.png
1583227735423.png

Alrighty then.

Back