Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Well, the garments are almost all recycled items. Nevertheless, the selection, taken together, definitely has a certain character about it.
And yet once again, as with the Pack C missing the Halloween stuff and Santa Boots for women, they didn’t go all the way and give us everything:

Not one to complain but damn, this pack is disappointing. Usurper's suit and earrings aside, the other parts are lacking, the stickers are largely taken from sections of old costumes/weapons[Wolfkrone emblem, Setsuka's tattoos, Dampierre's frog thing], old or altered parts that serve almost no purpose if any, and hit effects... Hit effects are nice bar maybe the confetti, but if they're gonna give us parts of old sets and costumes, could they at least spare the time to finish bringing back the full thing? Bad enough we have incomplete sets like Gorgon and all that remain that way since launch. Well, small chance we may see at least a free set of some sort in the update too that might go with any of it like they've done with every other character. Here's hoping, and hopefully that revised stage is playable online.

Honestly hate the CAS sets so far. However, I am still grateful for PS because they are still giving a lot in their pack vs Tekken who made a slot for just a stage.

I'm still try to digest this.. I can't..
View attachment 71841View attachment 71842
I didn't even notice the swimsuit, my god.
3 barely tweaked items we already have. Bravo, PS.
I truly didn't expect very much from this pack but I at least expected it to be marginally better than the last one and the fact that they couldn't even manage that is just....
Like, the bar was so low. If it were any lower, it'd be underground. Hell, I'd rather they had given us some of Lost Swords' hentai garbage than this, at least a few of those have usable arm and leg gear.

Hell, I'd rather they had given us some of Lost Swords' hentai garbage than this, at least a few of those have usable arm and leg gear.
I second this because Mari Shimazaki and company had taste.

Attachments

• sc-lost-swords-taki-costume-by-mari-shimazaki5 (1).jpg
    sc-lost-swords-taki-costume-by-mari-shimazaki5 (1).jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 188
  • tumblr_n8t75viBKK1qjfucao1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n8t75viBKK1qjfucao1_1280.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 183
  • sc-lost-swords-arco-wada-halloween-costume5.jpg
    sc-lost-swords-arco-wada-halloween-costume5.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 198
  • soulcalibur-lost-swords-heart-costume-screenshot.jpg
    soulcalibur-lost-swords-heart-costume-screenshot.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 237
did we see the haohmaru parts already?

Well confirmed that we can customize Haohmaru, and I bet his body is tied to his base equipment like 2B, and he’ll get a normal body if you give him anything else. Weird that there’s two versions of Mamahaha, but I bet they’re static like the Shoulder Cat so I’m not sure I’ll use that part anyway. Still, can’t wait for Talim’s 2p. :sc2tal3:

@FluffyQuack I've been looking at some old posts and remember you posted data like this:

ELuxFightStyle::EFS_MITSURUGI
ELuxFightStyle::EFS_MINA
ELuxFightStyle::EFS_TAKI
etc etc etc

and then later posted data like this

0x01 (Mitsurugi)
0x0C (Kilik)
0x0D (Xianghua)
0x0F (Yoshimitsu)

What is the difference between EFS and the whole 0x01/0x0C/0x0D,etc formatting? Do they mean anything different?

Back