Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

for the near future I’d assume that there’s one final dlc coming independent of season pass 3 before EVO’s date for Tekken 7. Steamdb has one extra file and it’s been there since fakumram was added.

@FluffyQuack I've been looking at some old posts and remember you posted data like this:

ELuxFightStyle::EFS_MITSURUGI
ELuxFightStyle::EFS_MINA
ELuxFightStyle::EFS_TAKI
etc etc etc

and then later posted data like this

0x01 (Mitsurugi)
0x0C (Kilik)
0x0D (Xianghua)
0x0F (Yoshimitsu)

What is the difference between EFS and the whole 0x01/0x0C/0x0D,etc formatting? Do they mean anything different?
I think it will be hard to make the explanation not overly nerdy and technical. The first list is what's called an "enum" list which is a list of strings/text to keep track of the state of something (in this case keeping track of what fighting style a character has). EFS stands for ELuxFightStyle (I think Lux is a working title for the game) which is the prefix for the enum.

The 0x01 numbers are hexadecimal IDs Namco has used for the characters ever since SC1. So, for instance, 0x09 is the ID for Hwang and it's been like that since SC1.

I hate to sound like a cheap bitch who’s easily impressed, but the trailer and reveal of information has made me so happy after this long drought. I know I came off very bitter and negative but the stuff they are giving us is good shit.

I just wish they could have given us some more information besides the evo japan teaser during the wait. Something to ride us over rather than just “Soon”

However we have a new information breakthrough.

A new tier has been unlocked! When Okubo says “Soon” it means 3-4 months.

When he says “VERY soon” it means 3-4 days Kappa

The moment when you realize a part of Nakoruru’s outfit may be the most useful item.
It's sad, but it looks lien haowhoever's hakama is unbreakable, given his lack of undergarments. Imma guess that, like 2b most of his stuff is unbreakable, but equippable. So his stuff lower body might be interesting especially for mitsu, so you don't have to put up with his cheeks on low break (I have to a lot as a taki main.) Plus it kinda fits mitsu I suppose.

Oh my gods, I can't possibly wait for Setsuka to finally be confirmed to be all like
"Hey guys, have you seen the new Setsuka trailer? Is that a Setsuka tease? Is she confirmed now?"

"Oh look guys, Setsuka is released today and is playable, is that a Setsuka tease? I want her in the game so much"

Nobody:
SETSUKA teaser.png

Back