Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I hope all the Setsuka fans get their wish come true with her being the next character to release. A good friend of mine who lives locally said he would storm inside the lobby of Bamco and dance mad if she doesn't show up this season. He said this theme would be blaring from a boombox he would take and make them release her or drive them mad dressed as this famous clown. He is a big fan of Setsuka and also Final Fantasy VI.
Kefka-01.jpg

Pssstt! ...Your friend sounds like a real nerd.

...But that's clearly a glass houses kind of comment, given I already had a fit-for-purpose image of a SCVI custom Kefka of my own design to work with for that joke... ;)

Honestly wouldn’t mind if there was at least one weapon variation without the umbrella.

But does anybody else find it weird how they forced Setsuka into Patty’s story? It’s like they couldn’t come up with a successor and forced her moves on him. Like there was an excuse to have a weeaboo as a playable character. The Japanese shouting is kind of cringe.

And besides what LisaK said, it's not like Yun-seong has a massive lead in that poll, or anywhere really. I've personally seen requests for Hwang slightly more than requests for Yun.

Also, context is important. Is the question "who do you want more", or a "who do you think is more likely"?

But a bunch of casual fans in a forum is ? Kappa
they could be everything except someone who actually decides something in Project Soul.. like I said in gamefaqs Hwang probably would be win this poll. 200 people in reddit who wants Yun-seong vs. 200 people in gamefaqs who wants Hwangs don't represent an community who sells 1.38* / 2.3** million copies..

* - SC 5
** - SC 4

Last edited:
Back