Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I’m sure you’re trying, but if it gets out of hand it would be best to take it to the PMs to avoid a natural disaster that occurs in here usually every month.
You probably have a point. Well, this one is done as far as I am concerned: honestly, I think I agree with Klimat overall in this case much more than I disagree on some of the particulars--but regardless, if I haven't convinced him on any of those side issues at this point, I think we'll just have to agree to disagree as to those specifics.

I swear to god the whining for Setsuka on twitter is unbearable. Harassing Okubo is not going to help anything.
So, you are saying "Y'all better be patient and enjoy the ride."

Well, I am inclined to agree with you there. Ain't no surprise I want Setsuka just as badly as most of y'all here, even if I suck as her (which I do but that is why I am working on my technical skill since she is obviously tech-skill-intensive). Until Setsuka is a certainty (and even after her confirmation), :sc4min1: will replace her as my main. Besides, I hear she is beginners-friendly, which best describes my skill at this game. But...whatever.

Someone wake me up when Setsuka is announced. :sc3set1:

Everybody should know by now that Twitter is mind cancer so you have to take measures to make sure you don't get sucked into the dramatics. I do it by keeping my follow list to a minimum. That way I don't see endless drama retweets, plus I'm less likely to get sucked into an argument. Twitter is designed to make you addicted to the site as much as possible, it's the reason why you can't disable the trends (worth changing to a language you can't read), nor prevent Twitter from showing you random tweets in your feed in an attempt to nudge you to follow more people.

The frequent harassment for Setsuka to be in SCVI is comparable to the harassment for Mileena in MK11 towards Ed Boon. It gets really annoying real fast. Though at the very least Mileena is somewhat in MK11...through Kitana’s friendship. But sadly, it seems there’s no satisfying some people.

8505AA48-44E1-4E05-B9E1-38CB9D04DA86.gif

Last edited:
Everybody should know by now that Twitter is mind cancer..
you already took a look at the official facebook of SC, specifically referring to SC 5 / Lost Swords, as Dante said, nobody will be satisfied with anything. The people are toxic in several places, go to gamefaqs to see some harsh comments..

you already took a look at the official facebook of SC

This might surprise you, but I've never had a Facebook account and don't use the site for anything. I've always avoided making one even when family and friends have asked me time and time again to set one up. I didn't see the point considering I got bored of MySpace and I prefer talking on forums, plus Youtube is way more interesting for content and dialogue.

This might surprise you, but I've never had a Facebook account and don't use the site for anything. I've always avoided making one even when family and friends have asked me time and time again to set one up. I didn't see the point considering I got bored of MySpace and I prefer talking on forums, plus Youtube is way more interesting for content and dialogue.
Oh YouTube comment sections are indeed interesting. If anything, I’d say the comments on videos are usually downright more hilarious compared to most of Twitter.

Oh YouTube comment sections are indeed interesting. If anything, I’d say the comments on videos are usually downright more hilarious compared to most of Twitter.

Well you can pretty much get everything on there. Apart from gaming, I get my news, political topics, music, real world games, history and science programmes. The comments can be filled with people shitposting, and I do love me some shitposting but I've honestly had some amazing and insightful conversations over the details in a video that I've and others have been watching. Too bad Youtube wants to move away from user generated content, they've been trying to phase in corporate programmes, hence why the search algorithm is complete dogshit these days.

So, you are saying "Y'all better be patient and enjoy the ride."

Well, I am inclined to agree with you there. Ain't no surprise I want Setsuka just as badly as most of y'all here, even if I suck as her (which I do but that is why I am working on my technical skill since she is obviously tech-skill-intensive). Until Setsuka is a certainty (and even after her confirmation), :sc4min1: will replace her as my main. Besides, I hear she is beginners-friendly, which best describes my skill at this game. But...whatever.

Someone wake me up when Setsuka is announced. :sc3set1:

I'm not saying enjoy the ride. I'm saying be patient. They aren't going to move a release date up or down due to twitter comments....

It's one thing to ask for Setsuka, but since she's already been leaked its pointless so you might as well just wait. (not convinced about hwang leak though)

I applaud you for not bothering with Facebook, my dude! I used to have it but got rid of it years ago. Social media bores me to death. I prefer forums more as well. Also YouTube. (The comments sections can sometimes be gold, lmao!)

I applaud you for not bothering with Facebook, my dude! I used to have it but got rid of it years ago. Social media bores me to death. I prefer forums more as well. Also YouTube. (The comments sections can sometimes be gold, lmao!)

there is a horror that lurks in comments of youtube. He is a demon who scares people away. He guards the comments of Hwang videos like a hawk.

Well actually he's just mentally ill and has an obsession with hwang.

Screenshot (404).png

lets capitalize every word and demand that the Xbox 260 (wtf?) and Xbox 360 have soulcalibur 6 on it for Hwang Sung Kyung (it's seong now right?)

I won't be showing more comments from this user, but its an example of the crazy you can find on youtube.

there is a horror that lurks in comments of youtube. He is a demon who scares people away. He guards the comments of Hwang videos like a hawk.

Well actually he's just mentally ill and has an obsession with hwang.

View attachment 75824

lets capitalize every word and demand that the Xbox 260 (wtf?) and Xbox 360 have soulcalibur 6 on it for Hwang Sung Kyung (it's seong now right?)

I won't be showing more comments from this user, but its an example of the crazy you can find on youtube.
Who? What? Could it be, the Legendary.....BLAKE NAPIER?!!!

For those interested in sharing artistic screenshots, I made an NVIDIA Ansel thread. Feel free to post yours!

Back