Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Guys, I would like to shamelessly shill my streamhere.

So, I will.

Please watch me. People have had a great time watching me. Some people have noticed that watching me improves their credit score and their old pets come back to life, but - like, not in a creepy way.

I wont pretend that I am anything less than I am. I am the single best Raphael player in the world. Period.

• the leftmost Yunseong weapon has a small notch. thats unusual
• the 3rd Yun Seong is growing on me.
• The rightmost Maxi has the same jacket / cuffs / belt as 1p Maxi, except he has a different color palette, frilly collar, undershirt, blonde hair and different footwear.
• the 3rd Maxi looks decent as a admiral/nobleman in concept art, but I don't see that trope meshing well with his bruce lee moveset.

Maxi N#4 looks like this.. :sc2maxi1:
FEXL-Gameplay-Vids_08-06-18.jpg

I just encountered a fun winquote from Grøh I haven't seen before (granted, Grøh is not my most used character), anyone know when it was added to the game?
Grøh starts talking about shouting out the names of attacks and how it could affect breathing and concentration, then turns to the camera and says "You! What are you laughing at?"

I just encountered a fun winquote from Grøh I haven't seen before (granted, Grøh is not my most used character), anyone know when it was added to the game?
Grøh starts talking about shouting out the names of attacks and how it could affect breathing and concentration, then turns to the camera and says "You! What are you laughing at?"
It was added with Hilde, and is a unique win quote when you win against her.

Had a recent discussion with Hideo Yoshie about the Lost Cathedral. The reason it's lost is because it's not located on Earth, it's in a different dimension. It is currently unknown how to get to it (his lore notebook doesn't reveal this atm) but Hideo Yoshie is pretty sure you don't get there through a Astral Fissure. I also asked him if Lost Cathedral is part of Algol's kingdom with him telling me that Algol's history is largely unknown so it's neither confirmed or unconfirmed.

Had a recent discussion with Hideo Yoshie about the Lost Cathedral. The reason it's lost is because it's not located on Earth, it's in a different dimension. It is currently unknown how to get to it (his lore notebook doesn't reveal this atm) but Hideo Yoshie is pretty sure you don't get there through a Astral Fissure. I also asked him if Lost Cathedral is part of Algol's kingdom with him telling me that Algol's history is largely unknown so it's neither confirmed or unconfirmed.
Source please! :) was this on Twitter or something???

That gets even more muddled when you put Night Terror into the mix, who is called forth by Zasalamel's sorcery going wrong, but Night Terror's stage is absolutely Astral Chaos, so it implies that the Astral Chaos can be used as a gateway to different dimensions, or different worlds, what have you.

Source please! :) was this on Twitter or something???

Yes, though it's pointless looking up the posts as I've pretty much summed up everything what was said there. The only thing I left out is when I asked if the Lost Cathedral is akin to the phantasm version of Geralt's stage with him just saying it's in another dimension. It's a bit hard to get specifics when dealing with Google translate, but I'm sure he understood the questions well enough with what I was asking him about.

:sc4hil1:
  • "Your lust for violence sickens me." — starting a battle with Mitsurugi, Cervantes, Astaroth or Tira
  • "You smell of blood. You shall go no further." — starting a battle with Siegfried
  • "Neither my people nor I will waver!" — starting a battle with Ivy, Nightmare or Inferno
  • "How time flies... this time I shall be the victor!" — starting a battle with Grøh

• "Come with me. I have many questions I expect you to answer." — after defeating Siegfried
  • "Aimless fool! You are nothing to fear!" — after defeating evil characters
  • "I understand now. Shouting the name of my technique really does help." — after defeating Grøh

• "Do you like wolves as well?" — starting Reversal Edge against Geralt
  • "Are you the Azure Knight? Answer!" — starting Reversal Edge against Siegfried
  • "Evil deserves no mercy!" — starting Reversal Edge against evil characters

:sc4hil1:
  • "Your lust for violence sickens me." — starting a battle with Mitsurugi, Cervantes, Astaroth or Tira
  • "You smell of blood. You shall go no further." — starting a battle with Siegfried
  • "Neither my people nor I will waver!" — starting a battle with Ivy, Nightmare or Inferno
  • "How time flies... this time I shall be the victor!" — starting a battle with Grøh

• "Come with me. I have many questions I expect you to answer." — after defeating Siegfried
  • "Aimless fool! You are nothing to fear!" — after defeating evil characters
  • "I understand now. Shouting the name of my technique really does help." — after defeating Grøh

• "Do you like wolves as well?" — starting Reversal Edge against Geralt
  • "Are you the Azure Knight? Answer!" — starting Reversal Edge against Siegfried
  • "Evil deserves no mercy!" — starting Reversal Edge against evil characters
Now I wonder what is her reaction for Maxi's hair

Back