Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Both Okubo and Takahashi can read English and considering the feedback page goes directly to Japan, I wouldn't be surprised if they pretty much read all the feedback unfiltered.
Well, yeah. I meant that I'm sure that there's someone somewhere they could turn to if there's something they don't understand.

The problem comes in when there's something they think they understand but actually don't. lol

The problem comes in when there's something they think they understand but actually don't. lol
If we don’t get Ring Trousers as a customization equipment, it wasn’t for lack of trying on my part. I’m not sure how much clearer I could have been in the last survey where I repeated Ring Trousers 32 times after “I want to add:”.

Currently watching Kayane's online tournament and she mentions having no idea when an announcement will be made.

Stream has like 500 people watching. Pretty good compared to granblue and samsho which struggle to get views nowadays.

I suppose even with a small playerbase and community we will still be dedicated to support the game. Maybe Namco sees that....well I hope so at least

Budlight Finals is tomorrow...when?

8 PM EST & Then 11PM EST

Also
2020-07-10_0412.png

8 PM EST & Then 11PM EST

Also
Just to remind people how the branches work: the QA branches are updated all the time, so seeing them updated is never a big deal, but release candidate is only ever updated/created when there is a patch out soon.

I can't remember how many days it usually is between the release candidate showing up and it being released, but I think we can definitely expect to see Alpha Patroklos very soon.

Just to remind people how the branches work: the QA branches are updated all the time, so seeing them updated is never a big deal, but release candidate is only ever updated/created when there is a patch out soon.

I can't remember how many days it usually is between the release candidate showing up and it being released, but I think we can definitely expect to see Alpha Patroklos very soon.

Yeah, I was thinking Setsuka's release was going to be sped up due to EVO Online 2020 being cancelled. Project Soul is handling working from home during COVID-19 very well, because Haohmaru got released on time & was fixed on time. The only delay I'm thinking was for Hwang because he has to have a new model & lots of tweaks to his SCIII: AE Moveset.

Back