Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I just searched through old depot updates. The longest gap between a release candidate and a patch release has been 5 days. I expect we'll see the patch drop early next week.

What does it mean?
👀

Setsuka is being announced later today & releasing Tuesday. Also Setsuka is going to OP being releasing earlier then intended. SCIII:AE Setsuka was the best version of her.

84 years.gif

A reminder that Nyte was at least on the mark when he noted that Okubo was teasing something late March on twitter, which then led to Haohmaru release date trailer.

I am going to assume we won't get a Setsuka reveal/release trailer until Okubo says something "concrete" on twitter.

A reminder that Nyte was at least on the mark when he noted that Okubo was teasing something late March on twitter, which then led to Haohmaru release date trailer.

I am going to assume we won't get a Setsuka reveal/release trailer until Okubo says something "concrete" on twitter.
That's what I thought too

Setsuka is being announced later today & releasing Tuesday. Also Setsuka is going to OP being releasing earlier then intended. SCIII:AE Setsuka was the best version of her.

SC4 Broken Destiny.

Both SC3 AE and Broken Destiny were Top Tier. Setsuka was the best character overall in Broken Destiny. In AE, Mitsurugi was the best character.

Back