Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

firefox_N032quL0KA.png

Can anyone confirm if this is the lineup? (found it on discord)
I don't see any FGs.

Welp, that was the last event we could've seen Soul Calibur at. And since they have to announce characters at events and the rest are canceled, I guess SC6 Season 2 is finished

Welp, that was the last event we could've seen Soul Calibur at. And since they have to announce characters at events and the rest are canceled, I guess SC6 Season 2 is finished

Don't be a naysayer & say SCVI is "dead" because Setsuka wasn't announced yet. Remember SFV not getting any character announcements for 8 months after Kage's release. Project Soul is taking there time working from home. Game Devs health comes 1st when it comes to making content for a game.

I'm confused by the whole thing. I'll be very sad if they're stubborn and insisting the next DLC character has to be announced during a big tournament. Right now I'm thinking they might just drop the trailer on us randomly. Maybe Frayhua is right and it's gonna be on Thursday as most of the character announcements back in 2018.

Considering we are in unprecedented global times and the fact that Evo for the first time in it's history was cancelled, nothing is certain on whether we get a third season or not because there is no trend to base anything off. We can't even use active users on gaming platforms or tournament entrants to gauge anything, everything really is up in the air with future content.

Pretty epic fail for Okubo right there. There's no good reason for SC6 to not be there and and make some long overdue announcement. I guess I made the mistake of thinking Bamco was at least somewhat intelligent.

Last edited:
Pretty epic fail for Okubo right there. There's no good for SC6 to not be there and and make some long overdue announcement. I guess I made the mistake of thinking Bamco was at least somewhat intelligent.
Okubo has absolutely nothing to do with it nor does Team Soul. They are both understaffed and hindered by Bamco's marketing model for this game which is to be blamed for the situation

Last edited:
Back