Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

leesdeeds

[04] Fighter
What are the color coordinates of the default CaS skin color ingame? I know according to the save editor i use, its 191 115 115, but what about ingame?

RyujiSakamoto

Premium Member
using that website that showed the ps4 guestimate, it guestimates this for xbox

SoulCalibur VI monthly active users 230,000 new players +100,000 total player count 1,300,000

maybe gamepass is the cause of the numbers?

RyujiSakamoto

Premium Member
No PS4 only.

Screenshot (597).png

Obviously the numbers are not accurate but I did get what I posted from this website.

sytus

[14] Master
Oh that's new. I knew that the website owner recently developed tools to harvest trophy information from Xbox, but I didn't notice that he combined the two of them on the same site. If those numbers are true, then we're talking around 3 million copies with all platforms combined.

WuHT

Premium Moderator
some thoughts on SC7

Hypothetically, if the starting cast includes

1) Mitsurugi
2) Long Sword User
3) Hwang

How would you describe/differentiate these sword wielders ?
They all sort of fall in the jack-of-all trades characters with a sword sized between the great swords and the short swords.

Mitsurugi: Slightly more offensively based, master of high risk high reward 50/50 mixups
Long Sword: Slightly more defensive with parries and pokes
Hwang: most central of jack-of-all-trades

sytus

[14] Master
It's pretty impressive that Azwel has adopted these moves and has made all of them look like his own. I know Azwel has been divisive with some people but I honestly love his design and weapon summoning, IMO he's been the best new comer since Hilde.