Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Halloween is tomorrow, though. lol
Well since they usually release stuff on Thursdays that’s why I calculated this Past Thursday at the latest. I mean come on it was so easy cause you know the witch lost swords costume is coming, so you could advertise a Halloween release. But then again the marketing team on this game is complete crap.
8A20E398-1421-44BD-8236-DB016D44E62D.jpeg

Trying out MK11 Ultimate Edition on the Nintendo Switch. Mileena, Rain, and Rambo will be released next month, but I was able to get most of the costumes and DLC characters.

Will try out (in no particular order):
  • Sub-Zero
  • Erron Black
  • Fujin
  • Twindel (hate her new portrayal #NotMySindel)
  • Kitana
  • Jade

Trying out MK11 Ultimate Edition on the Nintendo Switch. Mileena, Rain, and Rambo will be released next month, but I was able to get most of the costumes and DLC characters.

Will try out (in no particular order):
  • Sub-Zero
  • Erron Black
  • Fujin
  • Twindel (hate her new portrayal #NotMySindel)
  • Kitana
  • Jade
Its just because I want to scratch an itch that I've been having which is playing a fighting game while waiting for the last DLC character of Season 2 in SCVI.

Yeah there’s no way Hwang is being announced today. On another note the DLC for Tekken 7 season 4 has updated on steamDB so it may drop in the next few weeks.

I am expecting they might have another round table for fighting games of some kind. Maybe only for Namco fighters who knows.

But they still need to announce the last character of Season 4 and that stage so presumably they can use another event to announce Jun Kazama/Kiryu/Jesus Christ and then announce Hwang and some other version of Goku at a new Bamco round table

Yeah there’s no way Hwang is being announced today. On another note the DLC for Tekken 7 season 4 has updated on steamDB so it may drop in the next few weeks.

I am expecting they might have another round table for fighting games of some kind. Maybe only for Namco fighters who knows.

But they still need to announce the last character of Season 4 and that stage so presumably they can use another event to announce Jun Kazama/Kiryu/Jesus Christ and then announce Hwang and some other version of Goku at a new Bamco round table
The timetable for DLC releases last year was Cassandra in early August and Hilde (announcement) in early November. Given that this year we got Setsuka in early August, there’s a possibility we could get a Hwang announcement (possibly as part of a roundtable like you say) sometime within the next couple of weeks. Failing that there’s the final online tournament on 28th November.

Back