Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

1) Anyone else notice his fight intro animation seems a lot more unsettlings/creepy than normal?

The way he kind of stutters in a low-fps way as he stands up (maybe its the video) reminds me of a horror film where something supernatural starts moving. Definitely adds more flavour to his character (and he was beginning to be bland)

2) Is his theme a web (not necessarily a spider/tarantula like last SC5) ?? He seems harder to pin down, as his background art also shows some relics / swords / stacks of coins

2) Is his theme a web (not necessarily a spider/tarantula like last SC5) ?? He seems harder to pin down, as his background art also shows some relics / swords / stacks of coins

Pretty sure it just represents the Money Pit and how he'd wait in it like a spider on a web, luring adventurer's with the promise of all that accumulated wealth then murdering them when they're in too deep.

One side, has the Italian noble look with the web opera mask, but the other is almost like the Egyptian tomb. All the spike traps, Scarab beetle codpiece, all the gold.
34C841C4-8251-41F8-BA1F-B1F33A394275.jpeg

Yeah, is this supposed to show his Italian side? They could have just made the back a separate costume.

Yeah, is this supposed to show his Italian side? They could have just made the back a separate costume
I think that's the point. A costume for when he's facing you, another for blind stance when he's facing away. It's a cool idea, but it looks wonky in practice.

That CE. What have I just witnessed? I LOVE IT?
Also did he get a new voice actor?

Edit: chaos productions has it on their channel.

Back