Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Siegfried's artwork

Siegfried.png

japanese trailer

Holy freaking now that's the ultimate sieg, now i can say it that i'm officially excited and can't to play him. Damn i love this voice more than ever.

A voice really can change a whole aura of a character.

Lovin Seigfried!
A plesant surprise
Lovin the scarf, how his armour has bits of faded blue (showing that he was Nightmare) and his long, but not too long, hair. And dont get me started on his fighting...Dude looks sick.

Please Project Soul...Cassandra next

(I needs my main)

Just like you said two months ago.
Are you preparing more videos now that Siegfried has been officially revealed?
I like your videos they are very informative and help to keep the hype on a high standard.
Sorry, I apologize but I didn't have much time since January.

I brought a house and finished to move in... also trying to find a new job to pay the debt, lots of personnal things...

But it's near over now so I really want to share with the community some works about Soulcalibur. And I'am also hoping to play as much as possible when the game will release.

Expect to see more of my work really soon.
(Also NamcoFR stopped answering. Even Kayane can't get a build demo from them so I don't when they will came back to us)

I did notice that. Its a bit odd that they didn't give him chainmail under that, as it was supposed to be underclothes for armor.
It's because of that stupid "costumes explosion" idea. He must be shirtless when his armor explode. So they cut the chainmail (and he looks ridicolous without a solid chainmail under his armor).

I think it's really because the Siegfried we're seeing is literally Siegfried right after regaining his body back from Nightmare, and the demonic arm destroyed the chain mail that was on that arm and upper body area.

I think it's really because the Siegfried we're seeing is literally Siegfried right after regaining his body back from Nightmare, and the demonic arm destroyed the chain mail that was on that arm and upper body area.
I was thinking of this too and maybe they wanted to give the people some fanservice when his armor breaks lol

It's because of that stupid "costumes explosion" idea. He must be shirtless when his armor explode. So they cut the chainmail (and he looks ridicolous without a solid chainmail under his armor).
You said this before and it doesn't make any more sense the first time.

They can easily make the chain mail / leather jerkin underneath also explode off. This is NOT the reason why they chose to skip chain mail/leather clothing underneath. He actually has a layer of leather/cloth underneath his chest armor already.

Last edited:
View attachment 48837
Not sure what that purple-ish blue aura is.
I think you are onto something. It's quire safe to assume purple aura symbolizes Soul Edge's power in SC6: Nightmare gets purple aura from his Soul Charge/Soul Wave and in his Critical Edge, Kilik gets purple aura in his Soul Charge that is Evil Seed based, Grøh gets purple aura in his Soul Charge as well which is speculated to show his ability to use evil powers in moderation without getting overwhelmed.
I think purple aura emanating from Siegfried's right arm (the same arm that experienced demonic growth during Siegfried's Nightmare possession days) implies his Soul Charge might be quite similar to Kilik's.

Back