Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I hope this is not the only trailer we'll see. I really don't care about CaS and that CaS offline mode. That boss seems horrible (as every boss).
I really hope for another video with 2 new chars reveal.

The game will run at normal speed, but if you're playing online against someone who has 60FPS you'll be at a severe disadvantage in terms of the game's responsiveness. From what I heard, if your machine couldn't hash out 60fps, you got locked to 30, so there are obviously measures in place to facilitate less capable machines, but it's not how they want you playing the game.

Thank's that help a lot! I'm gonna play seriously on PS4 anyway. The mere thought of playing SCVI when I'm away from home really excites me.

I hope this is not the only trailer we'll see. I really don't care about CaS and that CaS offline mode. That boss seems horrible (as every boss).
I really hope for another video with 2 new chars reveal.

1381448283432.gif

Hmm CaS trailer and and Tira reveal...yes...better complain about it

Dang it, I took another look at the generic(?) lizardman in the Libra of Soul trailer and he's almost certainly in Sophitia's resting stance at the beginning of that clip. Bracing for the worst.

Human, Outcast, Lost Soul (Winged), Lizardman, Mummy, Automaton, ????, ????
????, ????, ????, ????, ????, ????, ????, ????

I'm not sure what the one after Automaton is, looks kinda like the Silver Surfer. The last one is a statue/golem?
Then there's elves, ogres, maybe demon? (I see horns), malfested ogre?, skeleton, malfested human?, slightly more malfested human?, maximum malfested human?, I really start not really knowing with the second row, I'm assuming maybe each race will probably maybe have their own story or something like that. But kind of neat that these will be base traits and thus armor break won't be breaking things off. I'm sure @SpellcraftQuill and @Ardenwolf and other CaS lovers alike will appreciate this. I like it.

Does anyone have that screenshot of Lizardman from the story mode trailer art handy? I want to compare his head there to the SCIV (minus the frills) head we see for the generic lizardman here. It might be time for me to accept this.

The fact we can get other races for CaS adds a monumental value to the mode. It's a HUGE step forward and I guess Okubo didn't lie when he said the game would be the most content packed.

No matter if Raphael is in the base roster or as a DLC later, I just preordered the game because it does indeed look too awesome to be missed.

The fact we can get other races for CaS adds a monumental value to the mode. It's a HUGE step forward and I guess Okubo didn't lie when he said the game would be the most content packed.

No matter if Raphael is in the base roster or as a DLC later, I just preordered the game because it does indeed look too awesome to be missed.

If worse comes to worst, I'll main that fucking wizard.

Also, another small detail I picked up was this:

When it shows the map, you can see some of the icons placed in the ocean, and a few placed on rivers. I think that soft-confirms boat and raft stages that we haven't seen yet.

Back