Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

*Lookin at the character select screen and throwin my 2 cents in with the whole character placement business*

Well Tira goes in the bottom right, no question there.
Inferno middle?? Shrug
Top left: ummm, only one person i can think of that properly "rivals" Azwell... ooohhh shit

As for the missing slots, I think it's possible that the game has a built in demo mode in some kind of debug menu that locks away stuff still yet to be revealed, even in the gold version.

If they planned to reveal those 2 this week end, while they're the last (?) characters wouldn't make too much sens, like not save anything for TGS? That gives hope that there are more characters to come after Raph and Cervy i guess

This almost looks like a hacked version of a tournament copy? Pretty sure Cerv is T posing.

They both look rough.
1535762075030.png

Cervantes always has these poses where he stretch his arms.

I feel like the roster is missing Hwang (top left), Lizardman (bottom, nearer the villains), and Tira (the big circle by the side). Inferno in the middle, and CaS in the circle way off to the side.

Basically lines up 100% with the Azwel leak. I don't think for a second they'd leave those small circles empty to mark future DLC.

I feel like the roster is missing Hwang (top left), Lizardman (bottom, nearer the villains), and Tira (the big circle by the side). Inferno in the middle, and CaS in the circle way off to the side.

Basically lines up 100% with the Azwel leak. I don't think for a second they'd leave those small circles empty to mark future DLC.

They've done it before though. DLC slots for Yoda/Vader in IV, Dampierre in V.

But on a bigger note, the fact that Tira "leaked", Azwel revealed before his trailer, and Cervantes was shown off as CaS at Gamescom of all places... Now that we even have an entirely new build being pushed out to public press events without any further warning makes me think these aren't necessarily PR blunders, but rather intentional ones.

I should be excited for Raph and Cerv but those dots have me worried af. I was already disappointed by missing Cassandra and Setsuka, but like.. not even Hwang or Lizardman which were somewhat expected? Ugh, I hope I'm wrong.

Granted, this game still looks bloody amazingggg, and I'm counting the hours until it's in my hands and I can play it forever and ever, but I can't lie I'll be so disappointed if those 4 slots are for the DLC characters.

Back