Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

If that's true it's disappointing. 19 characters, a mimic, and Tira cut for DLC. :/

20 Characters
Story 1.png

Wow good find

I guess this confirm that sadly Hwang and Lizzy won't make it in while Inferno will be in.

149 weapons
7 Weapons per character
vlcsnap-2018-09-12-07h56m57s427.png

7 weapons x 21 characters = 147 weapons, but the trailer counted up to 149 might mean that Hwang & Aeon(Lizardman) might be Bonus Characters. Maybe Inferno has 7 weapons to mimic this time or Tira was purchased as DLC
vlcsnap-2018-09-12-08h16m58s546.png

Sure he was pretty evil before that. And it’s open that Ivy’s a product of rape I believe. Doesn’t matter if the sword made him to do that.

And is it me or does that last Ivy weapon look like her version of Soul Edge? Hmm...
Oh yeah Cervantes wasn’t the best person before definitely. His whole story is that he became that way after his father’s death though. Who knows maybe they are rebooting Cervantes’s story to be more of a good man corrupted than a bad man who got worse.

Damn so my VERY SMALL hope for Hwang and Aeon is maybe the number of weapon for each character will not be the same, so maybe the roster will be 22 + inferno + Tira

A pirate. Srsly?
And it’s open that Ivy’s a product of rape I believe
Because he is a pirate. They do that.
I dunno why you even presume that Cervantes of all characters could possibly be morally ambiguous one. His "A shell" could be that he is absolutely weakened (both physically, thus hunger for souls and whole zombie look, and mentally) after being fused with SE and separated from it and that's it.

Did anyone notice the order for the characters that you can CaS and Profiles screens is similar to one of the 4chan leaks?

I hope at least one person remembers I pointed out this order months ago. I wasn't crazy! That leaker must have written down the list based on the text for that profile screen or profile screen itself.

But yeah, with all the info we have (that leak, the character select screen from Melbourne build, the timeline screenshots, etc) it's looking undeniable that the base roster is that exact list from the leak. Hopefully we won't get too much of a meltdown once this is confirmed as the game is released.

Anyone complaining about roster size should direct their complaints to Namco using these exact words: "Make season pass 2 please!"

People gotta whine🤷‍♂️ it's fine.

The rest of us just happy we're in a universe where the game got made.
Why is everything so black and white with you people? "If you're not head over heels at someone even mentioning the first syllable of SoulCalibur you hate it! You hate it and you're negative and you're whiny!"

My default is cynical, I'm absolutely happy about SC6 but I have every right to criticize it. Tell me a person that's genuinely happy about the size of the roster, amount of stages, costumes relative to the series (and no, this doesn't mean being happy we actually have a roster, stages, or CAS) and I'll show you a liar.

A pirate. Srsly?

Because he is a pirate. They do that.
I dunno why you even presume that Cervantes of all characters could possibly be morally ambiguous one. His "A shell" could be that he is absolutely weakened (both physically, thus hunger for souls and whole zombie look, and mentally) after being fused with SE and separated from it and that's it.
I meant he was a good guy before becoming a pirate lol. But yeah it was just speculation I haven’t got a clue what they could do with him.

Back