Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Maxi is also a pirate though.
So what? He is a more morally ambiguous (due to not being sided with SE and having a tragedy of losing his crew he was very close friends with behind his back) unlike power hungry Cerv, but he is still a pirate, a person whose thing to do for a living is robbing ships and killing others.

I'm sure the Highlight trailer would be shown this week, but BandaiNamcoUS ended up releasing the wrong trailer (Cervantes announcement), they usually take 1 week to update information on the site, but this trailer as well as some TGS info has already been updated on SC site.
so, Cervantes & Raphael :6: TGS2018

Interesting breakdown of Taki's energy tattoo thing
1536761639236.png

公開された“モード紹介トレーラー”は、本作のストーリーモードやクリエイションモードなどのシステムを紹介するものとなっています。ナレーションは、本作に登場する“ジークフリート”と“ナイトメア”を演じる檜山修之さんが担当しています。

lol. The game mode trailer is voice by the JP Sieg/Night voice actor:檜山修之. Never hear his voice like that normal.

Game looks amazingly funky. Graphicly updated from last showcase. Cervantes is going to be a problem i swear to make sure of that! Im etremley pleased of everything showed so far and what the game has come to be, no complaints of anything bc bitching n moaning of what is or isnt going to change what is. Idc if theres no 2p if tira is dlc (as long as we get her im still happy dont matter how she n who ever else is added im happy. Dlc wise if i have to pay for loot boxs/weapons/cas parts characters idc i will support Namco n Okubo. They did an excellent job im happy as fuck nothing negative to say. yeah it might not have some of the things from the past but then again it is a new day n age so proggression is a must. Nothing stays the same. Great times coming. im absolutely sure they have a major surprise for us inbound for Tokyo game show watch😉

Last edited:
Back