Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I have a funny feeling if Raph doesn’t make it, Amy could be DLC. With the rapier.

I don’t get the loli fascination though.
That doesn't make any sense though (I guess, yeah she could potentially sell more if you look at the poll) :o
But If he doesn't make in the main cast, then there is no way they'll throw Amy as DLC, and even if they did dare to pull that off, people would get reaaaaally pissed.

What loli fascination, just slap Amy's style on any other char it would be fine for me like Lili from Tekken as a guest Kappa , but I guess you are right with that one, there is some kind of loli fascination in the SC community heck Talim won the popularity poll If that doesn't mean something xD

Let’s not get like the Fire Emblem fanbase now.

But if the roster doesn’t get some extra slots it feels Yoshi, Lizzy, or Raph won’t be able to return going by leaks. Maybe Cervantes?

But if the roster doesn’t get some extra slots it feels Yoshi, Lizzy, or Raph won’t be able to return going by leaks. Maybe Cervantes?
Oh please don't, I can live without Raph but Cervantes is what actually got me into SC I don't want to lose another main (by the way Zombie > Human form :p )

Tbh I feel like there's no point to the Amy/Viola/Raph discussion. You could justify the inclusion of any of the three any which way lol it literally comes down to personal preference in how you're gonna say it's gonna go. So I feel like it's best to just wait and see what they're gonna do.

Talim is boring, Amy is broken, Viola is cancer, and lolis are for pedophiles.
Talim isnt boring...the rest is pretty correct.
Raph will be in the game. Amy/Viola I could care less about.
Im assuming that Viola WILL be DLC however.....

Unfortunately

Talim isnt boring...the rest is pretty correct.
Raph will be in the game. Amy/Viola I could care less about.
Im assuming that Viola WILL be DLC however.....

Unfortunately
Lol, the epitome of: it's muh Talim I'm offended now so I must defend xD
I love those, and I want more of it please give me <3

I really didnt like Amy. I thought her 1p in SC4 ws hideous. That fur clashed so bad with her outfit. The twin drills was also a bad choice imo. Waaay too anime.

I prefer Viola if her aesthetic is more like her 2p. Her 1p gave me little red riding hood vibes which I guess this makes zwei the wolf or whatever.

Tbh I liked Viola more and I'd like to see a balanced version of her after all she was SUPPOSED to be an important part of the story. Amy can be DLC for all I care. She never really stuck out to me.

Tira is another one I'm looking forward to. I just hope we get her SC5 voice.

I think Amy and Talim were fine to be honest. I don't hate the idea of Viola and a lot of her dumb stuff was due to the almost infinite use of the orb with little cool down. She is the perfect "DLC" character popular-ish with a unique gimmick and a decent enough design.

Algol could die in a ditch I couldn't care less for him.

The twin drills was also a bad choice imo.
Drills are justice, you heretic!
I hope to God that Algol misses this one
I... liked Algol pretty much, but mainly because I have a thing for OP ancient king characters. Also, haven't Astral Chaos stuff started with III, don't we fight Abyss/Night Terror in it? SCV just fucked up that idea by making it able to do just anything at random, including that retarded time-travel twist.

I'd definitely like to see Viola in 5. Her fighting style is interesting and unique, and I found her fun to play. For me she filled the gap Ivy left when she was so massively dumbed down; use of stances etc. The only problem with her was how powerful she became. But there is always a most powerful character in fighting games, and I expect if she came back Bamco would be careful not to make her the same monster she became.

Of course I am biased as a tier-whore Viola main scrub

Nothing should (and if there is any remote deity in existence) ever be as bad as the Fire Emblem fanbase.
They're a two-headed snake that can't decide if they want to attack eachother or eat its own tail.

I've said it before, but just because I haven't personally heard that Yoshimitsu, Lizardman/Aeon, Raphael, or Cervantes are in from my main SCVI source yet doesn't automatically mean they're not in. At worst be cautious.

I hate to add on to the Dynasty thing for a moment, but I feel obligated to since I was the one who was told and put it out there that Bandai Namco is paying attention to him and his content. I don't think it's given him an ego about it exactly, but it goes without saying that he's taken that responsibility on more for better or worse since.
I will say that if you don't like how he does things, and you're passionate about SC, regardless of if you're someone with a recognized name among the community or not.... I'd recommend going out of your way to create content. Especially if you think (and know) you can do better.

Back