Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Do we know how many are in the game?

Also hope DLC Cas will be interesting and just some loli bikini or moderne outfits.
Hopefully, I really don't want to have the ecchi-fantasy outfits from Lost Swords, or out-of-place-and-time items from SCV. Less astronauts, more SC appearances.

Hopefully, I really don't want to have the ecchi-fantasy outfits from Lost Swords, or out-of-place-and-time items from SCV. Less astronauts, more SC appearances.

Yeah the costumes in LS were really too much, i didn't played it much but i've seen them in websites, to me if they just brought back the default costumes of SCV if will be already great.

Raph's alt color:

20746004361a11d00e41662c0ab514e4.png

raph.png

Wonder if there’s a way to get good footage/screencaps without the GUI showing.

Still I don’t know why this but not Tekken got create a fighter. Not that I’m complaining as I liked the series before CaS, but it lets me bring my OCs to life kinda.

Wonder if there’s a way to get good footage/screencaps without the GUI showing.

Still I don’t know why this but not Tekken got create a fighter. Not that I’m complaining as I liked the series before CaS, but it lets me bring my OCs to life kinda.
Not to sure but i'm wondering if this guy is part of a media-outlet and if not wheres the damn hook up at? lol never mind he is.

From the cas videos, it seems the main cast clothes fits while some cas parts fits but some are also oversized. Also wish they changed the lighting a little bit and add better physics.
OMG all that in & out noise is annoying. I will be having headphones on when doing cas.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a CaS video edit the weapon trails yet. That gives me some pause and makes me kiiinda worried.

I'm sure it's in since it's pretty much a copy/paste from SCV with some new stuff added in but man I uh... I really want to be sure we can do that.

As I mentioned in the discord, there's a lot of errors in this eventbrite post and on the ad itself lol.

Also, does anyone know when the extra CaS parts are coming in the Season Pass? Are they all going to be there right away? Will they come in bunches? Or will it be a slow trickle throughout the season?
There's a listed release order. We will get:
Tira Day One
Characther
CaS pieces*
Character
CaS pieces*
Character.

*100 in the entire Season Pass.
I wish we get specific months soon and not have to wait 2 months for each thing.

Last edited:
One thing that I noticed is that they included equipment pieces corresponding to specific break-states of each character, like Grøh's torso without the metal arm piece, or Sophitia's dress without the toga and the front unlaced. Though I feel as though we should have expected this if they also gave us different hairstyles corresponding to break states and Soul Charge.

Back