Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

SSfox

[14] Master
So i though we need one thread, where we can chat anything SC6 (or just SC i general)

That way we can keep the News thread mainly for News, here we can talk anything related to the game.

So i'll start, since there are chances that Kilik could be the next reveal, and even though there are good chances he would be based on his SC1 look and design, but what are your favorite Kilik's look?

Me i would say his SC2 default was my favorite i think!!

22fd63c0bbeb14cab6eaa311b39da519.jpg

So i though we need one thread, where we can chat anything SC6 (or just SC i general)

That way we can keep the News thread mainly for News, here we can talk anything related to the game.

So i'll start, since there are chances that Kilik could be the next reveal, and even though there are good chances he would be based on his SC1 look and design, but what are your favorite Kilik's look?

Me i would say his SC2 default was my favorite i think!!

22fd63c0bbeb14cab6eaa311b39da519.jpg
I think SC3 Kilik is the best, it was more detailed without being over the top, and he also looked very sexy in it.
Sc3-kilik-01.jpg

I thought this thread was the new general discussion thread.
I think that one is more about controversial stuff.

He straight up looked ridiculous to me in 5, I'm surprised to find someone who genuinely liked that design out of all of the ones he had.
I like his P2 look in SC1.

latest

His SCIV design is pretty good too.

Since you can't really have Kilik without Xianghua, I can only assume that Kilik and Xianghua will likely be revealed together. Favorite look for her?

Again, I have to go with SoulCalibur III 2p, personally:
GzwiPyl.jpg

Her boobs always looked quite funky in this costume. Like you could park a car in there or something.

I just launched the download of DBZ fighterz Beta, and i was thinking on how i'm gonna mad crazy excited the day BN will drop a Beta for SC6 on consoles AHHHH (especially if Ivy will be playable in dat Beta, AHHHHHHHHHHH)

I don't see Xianghua being revealed at EVO tbh. Just because she has a relationship with Kilik doesn't necessarily mean she'll be revealed along side him. In SCV, a bunch of related characters got revealed at different times, it isn't a must. I think they'll go with a more popular character like Taki or Ivy.

Also, Kilik's SCIV P1 is my least favorite costume that he has ever had. It just feels too much, his SC3 P1 is my favorite though.

I'm pleased that they changed CE's to a single button press.

I don't want Siegfried and Nightmare to be the same character. I love playing them both ever since 3.

I don't like GI's that stop grabs. You either duck it, break it, or get out of the way entirely.

I wouldn't mind if there were no guest characters at all, especially exclusives.

I hate mimics. To me they are a waste of space, even 1.

Back