Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I generally don’t like guests or Witcher, but at least he’d fit the time period.

If it is him, this’d be like, the 4th time I’m a row that the guest isn’t something from Japan. Interesting, as I’d think making deals with somebody from the same country would be easier.

Last edited:
nothing so awesome but not bad.... however since that the eye of Soul Edge remember me Sauron the Talion should be good too

I generally don’t like guests or Witcher, but at least he’d fit the time period.

If it is him, this’d be like, the 4th time I’m a row that the guest isn’t something from Japan. Interesting, as I’d think making deals with somebody from the same country would be easier.

Read the Witcher (Wiedźmin) books and you see why he is so awesome

He wields two swords: one steel and one silver. The silver one is more effective against supernatural enemies. He's also been known to use both of them if fighting large groups of enemies.

So yeah. Imagine Taki, but with larger swords. And as a rugged Polish man.

And
He wields two swords: one steel and one silver. The silver one is more effective against supernatural enemies. He's also been known to use both of them if fighting large groups of enemies.

So yeah. Imagine Taki, but with larger swords. And as a rugged Polish man.
And he controls fire, has kinetic powers and mind control.

I really hope that, by the next time they have another reveal, that there will be a playable build with everyone announced at that point. Because going this long without any sort of actual proven idea on Ivy or Zas, and the only thing to come out since being that shitty Nightmare video, is unbearable.

I don't know, I think they try to market guests to draw in western audience appeal by referencing western pop-culture games. They've done it consistently. (excluding link but link is very popular in the west anyway). Spawn. Assassin's Creed, Kratos, and Star Wars imply this to me. If they just used another Japanese character, it would be pretty redundant, and the fact that SC is bigger in the west as well.

Bamco and PS should do streams similar to Injustice tower MK kombat cast or SF winnerstayon few days after each new character reveal.

Geralt definitely fits lore and aesthetic wise in the SC universe, but I'm having trouble imagining him as a fully fledged fighting character only because TW3 was almost entirely button mashing, dodging, and the occasional Sign/bomb/crossbow. He might be a more magically oriented Ezio if anything.

Geralt definitely fits lore and aesthetic wise in the SC universe, but I'm having trouble imagining him as a fully fledged fighting character only because TW3 was almost entirely button mashing, dodging, and the occasional Sign/bomb/crossbow. He might be a more magically oriented Ezio if anything.

I agree but I mean Link was in SC2.

There's actually a lot to draw from for Geralt in terms of combat, if we span the whole Witcher series. (I'm also curious as to which appearance he would have, he looked quite different between games). In The Witcher 1, Geralt actually had three stances, depending on what kind of enemies he was fighting. He had a strong stance, for fighting powerful foes, a fast stance for fighting nimble opponents, and a group stance for taking on multiple enemies at once - in addition to powers afforded to him by magic.

I think a lot of people around these parts aren't really familiar with The Witcher as a whole. I honestly can't think of a more suitable guest that is not only badass, but fits with the premise of the game.

Back