Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Hwang > Yunseong

Some images on twitter that they have posted from the event.
DabgCHLWkAEFqNL

DabnHCPW4AA8fjp
The person who took the second photo really needs to get a better phone/camera l0l

Nah, its a placeholder, think about it. That date its just half year, if the game isnt out by that date and there isnt an official date yet, that would change to december 31. Thats what i think

Nah, its a placeholder, think about it. That date its just half year, if the game isnt out by that date and there isnt an official date yet, that would change to december 31. Thats what i think

Is december 31 usual placeholder date for games with no release date ?

Reactions: Pac
WOW yeah, i made a noob mistake, sorry. i still think the date is wrong though, a bit more than two months and we barely have 9 characters revealed and just a bit or nothing of info about the other singleplayer modes.

Maybe they will do it like Injustice 2 and start revealing a new character every week ? (My memory is bad I might be wrong)

Make character endings cool again ( I'm talking to you Tekken 7 and MVCI :( ) MK and Injustice have nice drawn character endings
Bring back character/arcade endings in general. Seriously the only recent fighting game to have character endings and a story mode is Injustice 2.

Back