Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Being the sadistic little bastard that I am, I would love to point out that it is entirely probable that they are pulling our leg with these limited reveals and that a lot more is complete than they are letting on, just so that they can wind up a huge hype train with reveal upon reveal during the last months before the game releases~

So do keep your wishful thinking and hopes up, I'll just be sitting here, reading the posts and chomping on pop-corn :D

Ultimately, nothing is certain. This is by all means completely possible. Might just as well not be. I just hope it's no later than Q1 of next year if they do push it back to then. If it's earlier... I'm not gonna judge rush-job or other-wise until we see everything and it's in everyone's hands, unless it really looks that bad. Which I doubt it could end up being that bad, given what we've seen, albeit not much, looks and sounds like it's going to be great.

This is what I was expecting too, but have you seen the releases in September? You don't want to compete with Red Dead Redemption.
True.... better one month earlier or later then...
But isn't Blops 4 coming out in October?
update: RDR2 comes out in October like Blops4, so September would be GOLD

Why would Soulcalibur be competition for RDR? They're completely different games with completely different target audiences

Oh look, logic. When the whole "games for SC to compete with" thing came up a while back, pretty sure that and also Nintendo games came up as things to argue for launch window. I can't say either makes sense, for the reasoning you gave, and the fact that Nintendo games and SC likely would have little to no influence on each other. Not like it's releasing on their platform, so I'd assume that's a less likely factor to mess with sales.

Back