Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

If he's supposed to look weathered from being Nightmare, he still might have too much armor. As it stands it'd look like one of his Siegmare alts.

Crap, it's giving me doubts about alternate costumes.

That Taki tweet though... I think she was second place in that popularity poll.

I'm honestly just too happy they didn't cut a veteran like him to care about exposed arms in his costume.

They could reveal Mina in a hot dog suit and I'd still be jumping off the walls about it. You can just slap some chain mail / a better custom costume on him in CAS anyway.

but the criticism about the hair... is definitely justified....

I'm glad Sieg is in the game but does anyone else think his super looks a bit lame? The sound effect for the final blow is awful, it sounds like someone blowing out a candle and has no force or weight to it.

Yeah I think if they made the last hit connect will be visually more powerful, because is like he is just send wind to the oponent

I'm glad Sieg is in the game but does anyone else think his super looks a bit lame? The sound effect for the final blow is awful, it sounds like someone blowing out a candle and has no force or weight to it.
Everything about Siegfried's SC6 design is weak compared to the other cast. I can't help but think the development process is being rushed as hell at this point which is going to leave some characters half baked. I really think Siegfried needs to go back to the drawing board to have his design reworked as his presence doesn't command like it has done in the past which I feel is a big part of his character.

image.png

They're playing with my fucking feelings.

Gskxykavsnwudb!!!!
....man this hurts lol

OHHH DAMN

If he's supposed to look weathered from being Nightmare, he still might have too much armor. As it stands it'd look like one of his Siegmare alts.

Crap, it's giving me doubts about alternate costumes.

That Taki tweet though... I think she was second place in that popularity poll.

I know how Taki fans feel. Vergeben confirmed her months ago. Namco with that tweet confirmed that Taki & Talim SCVI reveals will generate HUGE HYPE because they were the #1 & #2 characters in the popularlity poll.

To siegfried mains...does he his movelist look similar to IV or V? Or did they change him because Nightmare got some of his old moves?

As for his costume it looks fine to me. it looks reminiscent of old costumes without being goofy. I'm honestly just too happy they didn't cut a veteran like him to care about exposed arms in his costume.

SCVI Siegfried is like SCIV & SCV Siegfried. He has his agA, Soul Charge Mode SCH KB, 66B, A+B moves from his stances again, & SCIV SCH KK so far.

Mmm what makes you say that?

V was mostly these random character trailers, a promise about the story being grand (lol) and very little about anything else. The big difference here is that thankfully their gameplay isn't the same, but it gives me flashbacks on how they spoke to the public before.

V was mostly these random character trailers, a promise about the story being grand (lol) and very little about anything else. The big difference here is that thankfully their gameplay isn't the same, but it gives me flashbacks on how they spoke to the public before.

Oh i see, i dont really remember how the character reveals were in SCV but yeah, we are not getting that much info as we wish unfortunatelly. I trust this game wont be an unfinished product unlike V, i hope.

Looks like we're headed toward a repeat of what scv was (p._.)p

Please don't do it Bamco. I could wait a whole nother year or two if it meant we'll get the best of the best

One thing I will always remember is how they also gave a percentage to how far along the game was finished, too. We all know how that came out.

Also, when in comes to Bandai Namco's storymodes in their fighting games in the past years they have been pretty bad, too. Still skeptic that it will be any good despite how old favorites are returning.

My hope is that they won't be trying to make Geralt as their selling point to make sells seeing how the cover for the game is.

One thing I will always remember is how they also gave a percentage to how far along the game was finished, too. We all know how that came out.

Also, when in comes to Bandai Namco's storymodes in their fighting games in the past years they have been pretty bad, too. Still skeptic that it will be any good despite how old favorites are returning.

My hope is that they won't be trying to make Geralt as their selling point to make sells seeing how the cover for the game is.

All Guest Characters were always on the cover.

I'm pretty sure this is either the infection taking in or he trying to stave it off. Somewhat like Artorias in DSI
That's actually a good point as with Shinto mythology any inanimate object can gain a soul which Siegfried's armor does lore wise.

Before the events of Soulcalibur III, Nightmare met with Raphael Sorel in the Ostrheinsburg Chapel and defeated him. As he stepped forward to kill the man and harvest his soul, Siegfried's mind started to struggle with Soul Edge for freedom. Raphael, watching as Nightmare stood motionless as a result of the mind struggle, released an attack and pierced Soul Edge's eye. This allowed Siegfried to reclaim his body and also released the holy blade Soul Calibur from within Soul Edge. In a state of temporary sanity, Siegfried then drove the holy sword into the cursed Soul Edge and sealed both together, nullifying both powers. However, the will of Soul Edge escaped the sword and entered the dark blue armour that Siegfried quickly discarded after reclaiming his body

I think Sieg looks great. Maybe it's the shiny visuals though. I'm not seeing a "lame" look.

To be honest he looks so much better than SCV. The art/portrait of SCV Sieg was great but the in game model looked incredibly awkward.

He was supposed to look old but he looked like some awkward phase between young and old.

Back