Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

It was a leak hence no English.

Do love some ninja action though. It seems like she’d be the only reveal though?

And pay attention after she throws Xianghua. That’s the Indian Port again. The stage to me seems nation-neutral and I keep thinking that the one ship is the Adrian. Perhaps that’s where she’ll fight Cervantes in the story?

Yes this looks like a leak. It's a Tuesday, it's not uploaded on any of the official Namco channels, and only that shitty 480p version is up. This was the same situation as with Vegito last week, so someone probably stole a bunch of trailers from a gaming website and posted them before the embargo had ended. Maybe this means there's even more where this came from!

Taki looks alright, kinda wish she kept all the cool Natsu teleports and vanishes. Glad to see she's back.

Well wasn't expecting a leek for the Taki reveal got super confused when I saw a video link for her in my twitter feed that wasn't from the soul calibur twitter. Taki looking real good in the trailer do Taki's boobs seem smaller in the video or is that just me? also nice see they kept her nipples poking thru her outfit.

Cool to see her return, but kind of underwhelmed by her design. It's better than her SC1 design but I was kinda hoping her bodysuit would fit more like it's made out of fabric than body paint again, but I figured that wouldn't be the case. Oh well. Here's hoping for an English trailer soon. Curious to see if they gave her a new voice actress.

Is it just me or does she look very similar to her SCIV look? I mean they could have gone with her regular red color instead of this pink one. Also, her suit looks shiney. Oh well at least she’s back!

She looks cool, but in what way was her CE sexual? I’m confused.
Just the obvious close up of her tit when she gets her blade out and the ass shot when she finishes it. I mean it's not too bad for it but that's everyone means lol.

Also i'm tempted to put a floating cat there in creation just for jokes lol we know people gonna get creative with it

First thoughts:
Taki's Soul Charge reminds me of Naruto Kyuubi Mode, which is cool because i like Naruto.
She can combo into WR BBB from a successful Reverse Edge?
Nuclear CE = awesome!!!

Just returned to this forum after a month or so break- just found out my badass ninja assassin is back! Very exciting!

Whats the deal with the news thread being locked since march? Why have a thread pinned at the top that is locked and unupdated? Is this just the new up to the minute news discussion thread?

Yes this looks like a leak. It's a Tuesday, it's not uploaded on any of the official Namco channels, and only that shitty 480p version is up. This was the same situation as with Vegito last week, so someone probably stole a bunch of trailers from a gaming website and posted them before the embargo had ended. Maybe this means there's even more where this came from!

Taki looks alright, kinda wish she kept all the cool Natsu teleports and vanishes. Glad to see she's back.
I was thinking the same thing because nothing is being advertised on twitter from bandai like they normaly do. Shit like this is why i think there so tight lipped sometimes if indeed it was a leak. None the less awseome news and gave us an additional 30% life to go through another month until something else is announced lol.

Back