Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

CaS will be the first mode I will use after doing a couple of vs cpu matches ... And I hope this time they add original characters clothes without making them DLC

Are you seriously suggesting that being the ONLY 3D, weapon-based fighter isn't worth anything? That's pretty damn sad, if so.
Soul Calibur is known for it's character creation at this point. Casuals don't care about swords. Casuals want to make Goku fight Naruto. Or they want to use their favorite waifu Hatsune Miku to beat up their OC. One of the biggest complaints in Tekken 7 is how the character creation is a huge downgrade from TTT2, which was already a downgrade from Tekken 6. You can't make original characters in any other modern fighting game, and everyone else's character creation sucks ass. You want to make your character look nice in Tekken? Too fucking bad here's some ugly ass arm warmers on a halterneck dress, and if you wanna be fancy I guess throw on a showerhead. Want to give your fave DOA girl one of her old iconic looks? Here's another bikini costume set instead. Don't even get me started on the hot mess that is the gear system in Injustice. Soul Calibur literally has the best options in every single regard in that department.

Taking out one of its most iconic features would be extremely idiotic, and a moot point because Okubo has already literally confirmed that CaS is in.

I will literally load up the game, make about 5-6 characters and THEN play a bunch of vs. it's what I did with SCIv's and scv. And I'll do it again!

It won't be the same without my ten year old characters. They have all been around since the start.

Speak for yourself.
Dear you misunderstood what I wrote. I talked about facebook users not ME, read the comments on the SC facebook or look at some old posts here on 8wayrun, a good part of them and criticizing EVERYTHING about SC 5. I never criticized anything about V.
article-2567234-1BCDC5CF00000578-82_306x381.jpg

Reactions: Ave
If there is CaS, I hope there will be 50 slots again.
No, there shouldn't be a limit on how many slots at all, except hard drive space. We're not in the age of memory cards and limited storage anymore, so I'm not sure why there should be a limit at all. 50 wasn't enough for SoulCalibur V, especially not when that 50 was shared between both actual custom characters and main character customizations.

---

But on the topic at large, though, I love SoulCalibur for the gameplay, the characters, the story, the customization (both being able to customize the main characters as well as being able to make your own characters are wonderful things), the offline single player modes, the competitive versus modes; I just love it all. All of these things make SoulCalibur, every single piece of it. No other fighting games offer such a wide variety of all these aspects simultaneously, and not just having them, but doing each of these things incredibly well, and that's what makes it so special. It shouldn't lose any piece of the puzzle, or you get a lackluster experience if you've come to love the entire picture.

Can't wait to see some new footage. Curious to see some lethal hits too, the slow mo... Thing after them is pretty cool IMO.

Listen if you view my post history i was very critical of SCV before it's release and i knew it was going to be a disaster before it released and a lot of people told me i was just being negative i shouldn't care about the stripped features. i feel a whole lot better about 6 than i did 5. i'm sure it will have CAS. the main thing i saw in 5 was that it didn't look like it played well. i don't remember seeing alot about the games main features being shown before release for 5. but it had CAS and the global Colosseum which i really liked. but it had CAS and other features. from what i see 6 plays well which is a better feeling than i had for 5. so lets not get carried away here.

..Well I've always been a huge fan of CAS so I'm happy to know that It's confirmed to be coming back, Just hope they've improved it more so in terms of not only maybe...100 slots? Or something, As well as possibly face sliders and stuff. Also personally I don't agree with the idea that It's CAS's fault that there's hair and models that are reused... That seems like another problem but who knows.

Tbh Hilde's 2P costume was an ugly ass hot mess, but it was so bad that it became an iconic meme and is the only costume worth choosing when playing Hilde.

Maaan, everytime I see it in action I get more excited. The game is beautiful, not just visually but, one of the most beautiful things about it is how BALANCED everything is looking. SO pumped.
STILL can't wait for Cassandra~

Back