Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Well those three corner slots do seem suspicious, but makes me worry about the bottom corners of the stage select screen. I do appreciate the variety at the very least...

My guess is that the less newbies there are, the higher the chances are for Raph. And I know Amy will make money if he’s not in.

I uploaded one of the songs from today's stream for you lovely people. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been posted before, apologies if I'm wrong. It's a banger, though.

If anyone has more specific information about the track, I'll update the info and make the video unlisted. My guess is that it's a theme for Nightmare, since there are organs and stuff, but I dunno. I made the picture X anyway even though it's clearly not her theme, because best girl.
Nightmare's theme is the one you hear in the reveal he was in, and it's probably going to be the default theme on Ostrheinsburg Castle: Hall of the Chosen, now regarding the theme in the video, it's kind of reminiscent of Lost In The Mirage from SCIV (Zasalamel's theme) and while I could be wrong about it, I believe I heard this theme when a match on Sunken Desert Ruins took place, so I'm gonna guess it's probably Zasalamel's theme.

Ivy Color 2 looking sick

The next 4 months are gonna be so long OMG!!
wthFypG.gif

Nightmare's theme is the one you hear in the reveal he was in, and it's probably going to be the default theme on Ostrheinsburg Castle: Hall of the Chosen, now regarding the theme in the video, it's kind of reminiscent of Lost In The Mirage from SCIV (Zasalamel's theme) and while I could be wrong about it, I believe I heard this theme when a match on Sunken Desert Ruins took place, so I'm gonna guess it's probably Zasalamel's theme.

Im actually pretty sure its the theme from the moonlit stage.

No. The moonlit theme reminds me of this slightly:

But I wonder if the Groh and Kilik/Xianghua music is even going to be used? None of what I heard sounds like those themes. Maybe they’ll be story mode only.

Also during RE, there’s an intense drum beat based off the stage music which makes me doubt we can change them unless non-SCVI music won’t have that drumming.

Ivy Color 2 looking sick

The next 4 months are gonna be so long OMG!!

Dang I was expecting her to have the white alt colors from SC3, but this isn't bad actually.

Also... idk if that's a glitch but they should look into the camera being skewed like that. I thought it would only do that against the CPU but... idk I hope it's just a glitch.

Dang I was expecting her to have the white alt colors from SC3, but this isn't bad actually.

Also... idk if that's a glitch but they should look into the camera being skewed like that. I thought it would only do that against the CPU but... idk I hope it's just a glitch.
It is. It was present in the Evo Japan build and seemed to be straightened out by the time Texas Showdown rolled around but now it's back.

From the sound of it, that's probably going to be the case.
It wouldn't be the first time a fighting game downplayed a character being gay in the western versions.

That's kind of surprising given how socially conservative Japan is. You'd think it'd be the other way around.

On a closing note, I should probably say that I know who one of the boss characters in the story mode is.

Let me guess, Inferno right? Since this is a retelling of the first few games Inferno as the boss would seem the most likely.

I was thinking, reversal edge would favor a fast character style right?

Say you get a RE off and even if nothing happens and the timer is reset to zero for both characters the reversal edge will allow the faster one to have advantage right?

Maxi is flamboyant since he’s pretty much an Elvis/Bruce Lee/Han Solo hexafusion.

Ivy has no excuse, but she does look lovely in her red suit even if the ball gowns suit her better

Astaroth and Cervantes look kind of prickly going by their silhouettes.

I had another thought. What if Cervantes, Astaroth, Lizardman and Talim are the DLC characters?

Not sure why but it makes sense to me because they were all teased at e3 without being revealed. Fans know they are coming but they can show bids to others while letting fans lick their lips and anticipate those 4.

That and there were 4 teased at E3, with 4 DLC characters also teased at E3.

Am I making any sense?

Back