Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

But it's gonna be Talim.
Congrats to Master_Thespian! You are winner!
I'm getting slightly concerned about Voldo...
Don't be. He's irreplaceable.

We can assume there are nine character reveals left. Of those nine, the following are safe bets:
1. Voldo
2. Astaroth
3. Cervantes
4. Lizardman

That leaves Hwang, Mi-na, Rock, Raphael, Cassandra, Yun-Seung, Tira, Setsuka and Hilde competing for the final five spots. Or a new character addition.

I can haz Raphael for bingo?

SCVIBingoJuly5.jpg

I would put 200 pezetas on your second row, Voldo is a bet safe and Hwang/Yun is one of my hopes

*(pezetas are gold spanish coins of 15th century, aye)

I know it’s too early for the next build to pop up, but I just want to see where they’re going to put Talim on the select screen so we can figure out if some of the other characters are soft-confirmed/deconfirmed (like the Koreans).

Don't forget Amy, she's probably the most popular of the remaining cast except for Tira and maybe Cassandra.
Raphael has a lot higher priority than Amy. If Raphael makes it into the main roster, then we can consider Amy for DLC, perhaps as Viola, but I really am not holding out for major developments for her until SoulCalibur VII. But if Raphael doesn't make it into the main roster, and he ends up being DLC, then I'd say Amy's chances are practically zero.

I'll be going to AX tomorrow, does anyone have info if SC6 will be playable somewhere? All i see is Arby's twitter message...
https://twitter.com/Arbys/status/1014911241939107841

Edit NVM. I think I know whats happening now. I hope they do the prize thing tomorrow too, hopefully I can play it. Since Talim was just announced, maybe they might have her there too?

Last edited:
Damn, Kayane is such a spellcaster! :D Just yesterday I thought how Xianghua and Geralt were not standing out during the exhibition matches at CEO and E3.

Congrats to Talim fans, by the way. I never understood what you all saw in her, nor do I have to. If she makes you happy, then the whole community is all the happier. <3
Yeah, first time I've seen what Geralt can do! :)

Back