Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Odd no one posted this, but here's the Best Buy Talim figure:
DisIcHEVMAI393r.jpg:large

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/soul-calibur-6
Oh man
Is this gonna be available in canada?

Please?

Niiiiice

Welp, I'm buying it on steam. Guess I'll preorder the ps4 version and just sell the game. Lol.
You're that desperate for a cheap figurine that will almost certainly break the second you do anything more than place it down?

If you want it that bad just wait a week after launch and buy it on ebay for $5-10.

You're that desperate for a cheap figurine that will almost certainly break the second you do anything more than place it down?

If you want it that bad just wait a week after launch and buy it on ebay for $5-10.
Will it really only be $5-10? I thought it would cost more.

Talim is under Geralt at the SDCC build of the game. And Voldo is next to Taki.

This character screen is conviently missing the random select and CAS slots.

Guys, if there are 20 character slots on the Story Mode selection, that means any additional characters NOT IN STORY are bosses. Remember, if Geralt of all characters is getting a Story Mode inclusion, that should tell you that there's only FIVE SLOTS LEFT for returning cast members and/or newcomers. But there can be a newcomer that is a boss (Algol is a perfect example).

With Voldo and Talim taking up slots on the Story Mode, that only leaves five slots left. There's still the fact that Cervantes and Astaroth have yet to be introduced. Meaning that there's probably only three slots left for characters. Hwang, Seong Mina, and Rock would be the most likely remaining contenders. Lizardman is unlikely to get a story mode and maybe a CAS preset.

Is there a pic of the SDCC comic con build character select screen?

Probably wouldn't be too expensive lol. Take that weird ivy bobble head for example.
*for me I just went and preorder that deluxe edition. Hopefully the Sophie figurine that comes with it sells well since I don't want it xD

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180722-195446.png
    Screenshot_20180722-195446.png
    558.1 KB · Views: 133
I'm still holding on to the idea that Lizardman will ape Patroklos's style with lizardisms added in, which still plays significantly different from both Sophitia and Cassandra, so there would be room for all three. Cassandra is on the lowest rung of my personal predictions, so she might not make it in, but if she did, we would have three distinct sword & shield styles. It's not like that's never happened before.
I rather see ZWEI or Viola than 3 sword and shield users tbh

Normally I'd be happy that one of my favorite characters is being packaged as a pre-order figurine with the game, and I'd have switched my order from Amazon to Best Buy in a heartbeat, but that figurine is...kinda ugly lol. And considering it's going to be somewhat mass produced for the pre-order copies, I don't expect each and every one of them to look any better than the reference picture.

As for the remaining characters to be revealed, I feel like the ideal selection of remaining characters are Seong Mi-na, Yun-seong/Hwang (I feel like it's leaning more towards Yun-seong because Talim is already in the game, but we'll see), Astaroth, Cervantes, and Raphael. Tira, Cassandra, Hilde, and Setsuka are prime candidates for DLC because they all represent something that consumers (for this series) would gladly pay money for, and that's unique playstyle and fan favoritism.

Probably wouldn't be too expensive lol. Take that weird ivy bobble head for example.
*for me I just went and preorder that deluxe edition. Hopefully the Sophie figurine that comes with it sells well since I don't want it xD
Well that's just scary looking haha

I was playing SC2 and practicing with Talim when I discovered this move I've never seen before were she kicks off the wall and stomps on the opponent. Since I'm usually never by a wall when fighting an opponent I've never tried to push kick before goes to show you can learn new moves even decades later.
Apparently, multiple characters had wall jump and wall climb moves in SCII:

I keep on seeing people saying Rock is gonna be in this game. Imma be honest, I never would think, in like..a million years, Rock would make it. I mean, I don't hate the guy but he's GOT to be one of the most UNPOPULAR characters in the entire series.
If these people are siting the games timeline as the reason than that's not good enough...and if that's the case than what the hell is Zas doin here?

Im still waitin on Cass, my girl was at least in Verg's leaked roster..I aint seen shit about Rock...

Back