Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

The Melbourne recording looks staged and there was no other footage of that build, so the nature of it is a bit questionable.

I see you have discovered my Hat of Positivity, I'll let you try it on for a bit ;D
wait are you saying that the leak was fake or that the leak was "fake"

Irrelevant, but, as beautiful as the new game is, they don't quite capture the rugged beauty of Geralt as he is in his own game. Especially now that I'm replaying (and trying to finish) the Witcher 3 again. Kappa

I dont think so because i'm betting they are about to roll out the DLC announcements soon and if he were on that, it wouldnt be "bad news". At least not season 1 anyway.

....another stick added to the "Raph and Cervy is all thats left on the base roster" bonfire.
That would be stupid, they should know better then that this day and age. People with be discourage to buy it because of that. Then again they know people want it so bad and they get it regardless.

I noticed this, too. The deluxe version was originally around $100, but the last time I checked on the Playstation Store I swear it was like $80 or something.

The deluxe is $129.99 from retailers and the digital deluxe is $116.99 on the PS Store. This is because the digital deluxe doesn't come with the extra stuff included with the physical copy. It's just the game and season pass.

Note: this is based on Canadian currency.

20 fighters is kind of a small count for a fighting roster these days, but at least it's 20 distinctly different fighters and not a Ken, Ryu and Akuma situation. Still going to give all my support to this title though and hope it has the same care given to it that Tekken 7 is receiving. If so, in a year's time we should have a pretty nicely fleshed out roster. :)

Last edited:
The deluxe is $129.99 from retailers and the digital deluxe is $116.99 on the PS Store. This is because the digital deluxe doesn't come with the extra stuff included with the physical copy. It's just the game and season pass.

Note: this is based on Canadian currency.

20 fighters is kind of a small count for a fighting roster these days, but at least it's 20 distinctly different fighters and not a Ken, Ryu and Akuma situation. Still going going to give all my support to this title though and hope it has the same care given to it that Tekken 7 is receiving. If so, in a year's time we should have a pretty nicely fleshed out roster. :)
Lol ken, ryu, akuma, goken(whatever his name is), dan, sakura, sean.

Nightmare needs to be nerf, I can already see it. A lot of people going to be using knightmare.
1 really good player that knows how to rush down properly and punish with nightmare does not mean he needs a nerf, i've seen plenty of nightmares get bodied.

if anything needs a nerf it's that floor command grab Ivy has and maybe some of zas' moves need some reworking. Out of everyone I've seen so far (and this is only half the roster so who fucking knows about everyone else) Ivy and Zas are the easiest to abuse

From what I played at EVO, and heard from people there, people seem to think the roster is very balanced. I heard some complaints from people about some CE's (Honestly, mostly Zasalamel) but other than that, I don't think a single person has said (That I've seen or talked to at least) that there's any one character who is clearly better than the rest.

Of course, nobody has had time to really sit down and lab a lot of the dirty stuff out, but I think it speaks well that a lot of people think, especially before a game is even out, that it's balanced, rather than having many things that people would want to fix beyond bugs.

Back