Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I still cant believe I will get to play this game couple of days later. I hope they at least put some kind of training mode because I am sure I will get destroyed online

I’m a little disappointed that there doesn’t seem to be any more new characters for now (I know there’s the DLC and potential bonus characters). However, watching the above video where all the character trailers are combined really makes me excited for the release - there is really a lot of quality and diversity in the roster, and it really makes me want to create my own roster of CaS characters.

What is actually left to be announced/revealed?
*Unlockable characters (not something we should be told about)
*DLC characters (something we are being asked to purchase)

So I guess we ought to know who the DLC characters are prior to launch? And might they reveal that at the prologue battle tournament?
Don't hold your breath. No one ever reveals whos on season passes until maybe a week or more before they're released. They keep it a secret and announce them at tournaments or conferences/game shows one by one.

When someone gets a hold of the game it could be datamined, most of the time we'll never know until the day they tell us though.

I feel like Tira being playable in the open beta would be even worse, proving that she's ready to go, and yet not included with the base game.

What would potentially be amusing, and a shocker, would be if the extra two characters were Hwang and Lizardman, catching us all off guard.

The characters artworks are so good, is it the same guy from previous SC?

Characters i'm sure won't be in the beta are Tira (because DLC) and Azwel (because Boss), all the others seems to have possibility to be in the beta. Even though i'd be very very surprise if one of the last reveals will be in like Raph or Cervy.

And yeah quite logic that they won't do beta for PC, remember when SF5 beta was hack and people could still play the game even after the beta ended lol And also high chances for dataming stuffs too.

DnsqZJBUcAAzOKn.jpg

Tira is in the beta lol

View attachment 51364

Tira is in the beta lol
And sadly will cause stupid worst case scenario assumptions. No one will consider the possibility that Tira was completed after the game went gold and as such was a mostly digital complete character easily added to the beta. Instead everyone will assume she was ready when the game went gold and there are no other possibilities other than malicious greed.

I'm still on the fence with the beta. Odds are I'll still wait for the 19th, but I'll look forward to the videos of gameplay that will come out of the beta :)

So today's supposed to be the 'big day' in regards to their being reveal possibilities right? Though personally I have little to no hope at this point, lol.

Seriously? Quite a few fan's were actually ok with Tira being DLC giving Project Soul the benefit of the doubt.

If it looks like Tira is actually ready, the entire Tira DLC drama is going to start again.

I don't see this ending well. Why didn't they pick someone else for the beta?
The game is coming out 21 days from the beta, why wouldn't she be ready?

For the record I do agree this will probably be a controversial move.

Back