Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

As a bonus, this means that Project Soul has more resources free to work on unique movesets
How does this mean that? Inferno still uses NightTerrorish moveset in the story mode it's just that he is unavailable to us like that, being a mimic instead.
No resources would've been lost if he wasn't a mimic, but a boss!Nightmare/miniNightTerror instead.

How does this mean that? Inferno still uses NightTerrorish moveset in the story mode it's just that he is unavailable to us like that, being a mimic instead.
No resources would've been lost if he wasn't a mimic, but a boss!Nightmare/miniNightTerror instead.
It's not that I hate the idea of a playable Night Terror. However, Night Terror is mostly a Nightmare clone.

I'd prefer a mimic to a clone.

So my bro got me a gift card for Amazon. Placed my order. Would have been embarrassed to walk around with an Ivy or Talim souvenir. Don’t want to go to jail carrying a figure of the latter around. Got a game/art reference material in one go for 20-something.

Send me the original video in PM.
@Frayhua bro, can I also please have it via a PM? I would love to check it out.
@Frayhua I need the video too, please. =)
@Frayhua i hate to ask but would it be possible to get that video, please?
Me too pls Fray :)
@Frayhua I also want to see that video

Do you guys want to see the 30 minutes of the whole video or just the battle with Inferno being a boss version of Nightmare?

Just the battle, I’d like as few story spoilers as possible, just enough to see what the hullabaloo is about o.o

The video everyone is talking about here is one where Xiang with unlimited meter fights Inferno, right?
Also this Ezio is just... perfect
1.png

Back