Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Well this was a shit first experience. Completely unresponsive and reversal edges shooting out of nowhere without me even close to the button. Hype level lowered.

Sooo like.. I never play online. And now I know why. That input delay is enough to keep me away. I'm going to try out Tira and Ivy and call it a day until I can play the game offline without lag.
For me its not that hard to find matches but most of them are laggy af
That lag though....
It’s a little annoying but not too bad.
The lag is absolutely terrible but I'm making the most of it.

....this does not bode well.

Played my first match. Can only sum it up in one word:

Laaa-A--A---A-aaaaa-A-G-LAG

Seriously, fix your shit!

On the plus side, I won in a massive comeback where I only had one sliver of life left, and that was my very first match. So, you get your little victories here and there.

I can't find a match :/

I'm from France, so it is 17h. (I have an extremly fast optic fiber connection)
My character : Tira
Connection status : Any
Region : All regions.
Prefered side : Any.

I come home and all I see is complaints about not finding a match and lag. And to think my biggest concern was getting my ass handed to me... Really not sure I wanna risk playing now :/ I really don't want my first time being spoiled by lag and waiting just to get my ass kicked instantly and have to wait again.

I cant connect to anyone :( got a network error after finding one person and the rest of the time it's just searching constantly

I come home and all I see is complaints about not finding a match and lag. And to think my biggest concern was getting my ass handed to me... Really not sure I wanna risk playing now :/ I really don't want my first time being spoiled by lag and waiting just to get my ass kicked instantly and have to wait again.

Hmmm maybe not. Lets hope they can get their shit together for the game's actual release. Otherwise that will be the nail in the coffin if its unplayable online.

The lag really isn’t completely debilitating - if you haven’t tried it yet then just give it a go.

Anyone else appreciate how gorgeous everything looks?

No network/beta test goes without issue. Fixing these issues is literally the point.

Back