Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Ok, I wanna do an Edit, I found a match (laggy 3 bars) but the game is really great and Tira extremly fun to play with new moves (there is a lot of changes so I often do silly misses), will be my main for sure!

I've played about 4 matches and had zero lag. However the process of finding a match takes absolutely forever.

The nerves are definitely getting to me, but going beast mode as Sophitia on someone for my first match felt great LOL.
All the moves adapted for her from Lost Swords feel like natural additions to her moveset rather than lazy add-ons. Really enjoying the BBB combo and the delay you can do on the third hit.

I've played 5 matches in a row so far with Sophitia. Trying Ivy now.

20180928_092416-jpg.51579

If hell is a place that exists I imagine it looks something like this... 😐

I hope the final release has a practice lobby while waiting to find matches.

EDIT: First match, ran really smooth for the most part.
Tira is fucking incredible!

Last edited:
Had 3 matches in a row, then nothing.

Game is too fast though, gonna have to get used to it. And most Ivy moves seems have new command, and now i'm waiting for my next match to try to figure out some other moves.

@AMillionHP yes there is

So I haven't played Ivy seriously since SCIII and the two battles I just had with a Maxi were brutal. That distance grab is gonna get nerfed I'm sure.

I know everyone said the game felt great to play but I didn't expect to love the actual mechanics of Soulcalibur this much again.

Back