Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Anyone else taking a swing with literally every character? Like despite my favoritism for Sophitia I didnt think I'd have fun playing Maxi or even Tira?? Tf. This is probably the high of playing a new SoulCalibur talking, but I'm gonna try everyone (as long as I can actually FIND an opponent)

Wow. What a rush.

Having the same 'Searching for an opponent...' problem as others (though I found lowering the connection to 3+ instead of 4+ helped with that). My first match I was Kilik VS a Tira player. Had no lag that I could tell and I thought for sure they'd destroy me but it turned out to be a very even and immensely fun first game (which I have recorded and will be uploading soon for prosperity).

Second battle was with a Talim player who completely wrecked me (I'm scared of a little girl now. Send help) and with minor but inconsequential lag.

I'm feeling a little more comfortable with the thought of playing online now since both battles were still fun to some degree. It would be nice to think I can finally stop feeling so scared of online again.

Literally having to take a break because I'm like AAGH I can't handle the feelings XD And I feel almost naughty for playing the game early, like "mom, is this ok?" XD I'll share my first two matches here when they're uploaded and hopefully tonight I'll be able to play a whole bunch. It's hard because I want to make sure I get my Kilik skill up but at the same time I wanna try all the characters but there's only 3 days so it's like aaaggh lol.

5CDBABFB-864F-4003-96BA-366CF0F4BD20.jpeg

Found this on Reddit!

Back