Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Something interesting in my match that I don’t know if it’s common knowledge - my opponent (Xianghua) input for a CE a split second before me (Siegfried), their input animation started, then mine played immediately after and mine prevailed. I don’t know if this is a general rule for the game or if it was a case of my reach being further...
I had the SAME thing happen as Ivy vs a Groh and I was like WHAT LMAO I beat him despite not knowing what I was doing with her

Got my videos trimmed (had to choose 'save as a new video'. GG Youtube).

Couldn't even find a third opponent. 1 and a half hours I played and only had these 2 matches :/ Hopefully when I return in a few hours it will be better. Have fun everyone! Hope to see some of your matches soon too!

I tried every character 3-4 times now and I have to say most of them are so much fun to use i cant decide who will be my main

Haven't had any lag issues whatsoever, but the day is young. Still, this game is so fun?? Like, I've never enjoyed playing as Tira quite as much as I have now. Also Talim was a blast. Had a few fun matches against a Kilik with her. Never looked at any of the characters novelists so I don't really have any idea what I'm doing, but it's fun!
Though I'm currently stuck on searching so that's not so fun.

Maybe just an impression but i feel the meter fullfill slowly compare to the old builds we've seen in videos.
No, I've noticed this too. I would usually gain at least 1 full bar (or 3/4ths of one if the round went by quickly) in a single round back during E3 builds, and now I'm lucky to get half of one unless I seriously grind out some reversal edge.

Back