Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I totally forgot about this one lol This and the Snoop Dog thing for TTT2... what a wack marketing they've done with the those 2 games omg. Now when you think about it they done some improvement recently lol

That and Lost Swords had some of the STUPIDEST marketing I'd ever seen. Seriously, what the hell? SC is indeed known for fanservice, but they never made it an intentional part of the marketing.

Has anyone thought of the possibility that the new video could be the PC version? Unless there's a definitive indication in the video that it's the PS4 version, which I don't think that there is.

I think that LA build is probably an old QA build.

But I also think, given that we've already seen lizardman, that it's patently obvious that there's at least one more unlockable character, and thus the 4 slots do not correspond to DLC.

If the NYCC build is indeed the final retail build and Azwel is locked, I think we can decide for sure whether any of the 4 slots are for DLC. Just have someone hover over the slots, and see if the UI says anything like "this character requires an additional purchase" or "this character is DLC" or "pay up bitch". If a slot is DLC, it's going to be clearly labeled as such. To do otherwise would create massive player confusion, if the locked DLC slots look identical to Azwel's locked slot. Players would be thinking, "Great, I unlocked Azwel, now to unlock those other characters whose slots look exactly like his did!" It would be a grossly obscene UI fuckup.

If one of those slots is, in fact, for Tira, hovering over it will tell players to go buy Tira, since she's day 1 DLC.

Guys im going to NYCC tomorrow sunday.ill of course ask hella questions but as far as pics what do you want to see? Def character select screen but what else?
Ill try to focus on Cervantes new changes and what he can do. Ill try my extrem best to post video n game play if possible idk if theyll have a prob as ive seen nobody post any vids up so ill do my best

I think that LA build is probably an old QA build.

But I also think, given that we've already seen lizardman, that it's patently obvious that there's at least one more unlockable character, and thus the 4 slots do not correspond to DLC.

If the NYCC build is indeed the final retail build and Azwel is locked, I think we can decide for sure whether any of the 4 slots are for DLC. Just have someone hover over the slots, and see if the UI says anything like "this character requires an additional purchase" or "this character is DLC" or "pay up bitch". If a slot is DLC, it's going to be clearly labeled as such. To do otherwise would create massive player confusion, if the locked DLC slots look identical to Azwel's locked slot. Players would be thinking, "Great, I unlocked Azwel, now to unlock those other characters whose slots look exactly like his did!" It would be a grossly obscene UI fuckup.

If one of those slots is, in fact, for Tira, hovering over it will tell players to go buy Tira, since she's day 1 DLC.
Got it i most definitely will do that and i had that in mind aswell to go over the empty circular slots and see what it says, makes sense👍🏼I def will keep you guys posted im stooked as fuck!

Guys im going to NYCC tomorrow sunday.ill of course ask hella questions but as far as pics what do you want to see? Def character select screen but what else?
Ill try to focus on Cervantes new changes and what he can do. Ill try my extrem best to post video n game play if possible idk if theyll have a prob as ive seen nobody post any vids up so ill do my best
If you can, please go into CaS and take notes and pictures of all the weapons.

Even if you factor in that Taki has a semi-legs bent stance, it seems she's still shorter if standing fully erect
1538876091919.png

Got it i most definitely will do that and i had that in mind aswell to go over the empty circular slots and see what it says, makes sense👍🏼I def will keep you guys posted im stooked as fuck!

See if you can look at character editing and hoe that effects Soul Charge. I believe it shuts down the standard Soul Charge effects if you alter the character but then i'm curious about color editing and if its possible for us to do that without sacrificing the Soul Charges.... thanks!!

See if you can pull up the characters' full movelists and record as much of them as possible?

See if you can look at character editing and hoe that effects Soul Charge. I believe it shuts down the standard Soul Charge effects if you alter the character but then i'm curious about color editing and if its possible for us to do that without sacrificing the Soul Charges.... thanks!!
Break it down for me a little better pls?

Break it down for me a little better pls?

Soul charge effects, like Kiliks transformation, Grohs as well, Taki's tatoos, etc. I'm quite certain editing the character models would shut down the effects entirely. For example i doubt Taki's tatoos would show up through a plate mail armor but it would be nice to know exactly how that works. Like if i leave Taki's outfit mostly as is but just remove the mask that also counts as "altering her model" so her Soul charge wouldn't work then either?

Plus what about color editing? If i leave an outfit exactly as is but just change colors does that also shut down the Soul charge effects? Hope that clears it up, thanks again!!

Back