Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I think good decision @ Sea Major: since the tourny will continue tomorrow - no need to disqualify SonicFox for getting distracted by Singapore's delights.

DpZP0uEXgAAEGtd.jpg

Saw this on twitter if this is real then that means we get 2 unlockables ???

Sooo, nothing then? Didnt he say "he had a message"? They outright lied?
He had a message. It was that short vid in the tweet.
For the sake of the game I really hope we won't see any DLC trailer before December. Tira was a bad move, don't ask them for the same mistake. If you love this game don't ask for DLC right now!
Yeah, no. If they're selling DLC we should know what it is right away.

At least Inferno’s position is kind of OCD-friendly. But why with the good half? Guessing it’s a special case since his slot wasn’t originally there and he’s a boss.

And Tira would be next to Taki.

Oh wow, Inferno not being in the center is kind of a big deal. That means there are still two slots ( we already know were Tira is) and the remaining season pass characters are 3. This is confusing. Either the last two slots are indeed unlockable or they're just gonna add a third slot with the day patch and reserve all 3 for DLC. But none of those would make sense lol. Why would they make Hwang/Yun of all characters unlockable? or is it going to be Lizzy and Edge Master? And if it's DLC then would they really forget to add an extra slot? ... this is gonna one tiring last week to endure.

Edit to add Tira just cause:

souledit.jpg

Buuuuuuuuuuut that can indeed be a fake pic, although it looks pretty legit. I'm sure everything will leak tomorrow or after tomorrow and we'll know for sure if there ARE still unlockable characters or those last 2 slots remain empty for DLC.

Last edited:
Back