Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Don't know dude.

Saw a clip of a created female character with Groh's style. The person was testing all the different poses for taking the photo and the character's chest was fixed with no physics. So I'm just guessing the physics don't work with male fighting styles. Although somebody with the game may be able to correct me on that.
Give to me this link of heresy :v

Since season Pass is 30, if they consider all parts equal, then that's $5 ea part of the pass, if they don't want to price individual items higher than their individualized cost as if season passed. However, they probably will price individual items higher, so it will probably be at least $6. If they think one character is worth more than 100 CaS parts, or they just really wanna gouge individually priced items, then I could see Tira costing $8.

Since Tira is supposed to be "bonus", maybe she is the free thing you get for the season pass. Then, season pass would contain 5 items (3 character + 2 CAS) for 30€/$, so around 6€/$.
But you're right, maybe they will consider that one character worth more than a CAS package. Just hope not.

the only thing I don't like about the Season Pass is that I'm kind of buying into it blind with the Deluxe Edition.

if I knew at least Cass was part of the Pass ( heh, that rhymes ), then I wouldn't really care who else is in it, as Cass alone would make it worth it for me.

but if she's not in the Pass, then I would feel like it was a waste. but I'm not really complaining, cuz I'm still getting the Deluxe edition.

I don't even think SC6 is that sexualised compared to previous games. If I'm not mistaken they even turned off the female chest physics for female characters using a male fighting style, I saw a CaS clip on YouTube where somebody made a female with Groh's style.
That would be a very odd change (also an unfortunate one) if true..

I've just seen an image of Talim in CaS wearing Ivy's dental floss. They're not holding back are they.

1519976343437.png

the only thing I don't like about the Season Pass is that I'm kind of buying into it blind with the Deluxe Edition.

if I knew at least Cass was part of the Pass ( heh, that rhymes ), then I wouldn't really care who else is in it, as Cass alone would make it worth it for me.

but if she's not in the Pass, then I would feel like it was a waste. but I'm not really complaining, cuz I'm still getting the Deluxe edition.
If Cassandra is in the pass, it shall henceforth be named the Cass Pass.

so a female CAS using a male fighting style won't have boob physics??

blasphemy!!!!

That's the impression I got from a YouTube clip where somebody made a female with Groh's style. They were testing all the many different poses / actions for taking the CaS photo before saving it and everything was firmly fixed. Unless it only happens when taking the photos for some reason.

That's the impression I got from a YouTube clip where somebody made a female with Groh's style. They were testing all the many different poses / actions for taking the CaS photo before saving it and everything was firmly fixed. Unless it only happens when taking the photos for some reason.
I ask again, provide this terrible horrible clip :v I wish to taint my eyes with dumbness.

There's some jiggle there, you can see when he changes weapon. Towards the end when he's changing poses there's some too but it's hard to tell. I think it's still in, just hard to notice in character creation. Perhaps her boobs were small too :)

This is going into crazy conspiracy land (and I haven't heard of any publisher doing this in recent years), but maybe they're giving lower-scoring reviews an extended embargo.

If we sink into conspiracy... maybe the embargo is for those reviews which are not bought by Bamco. After all, they did not have enough briefcases for them all... I dunno.

Just joking (or so I hope)... we'll see what happens in the following days.

Nowadays, videogame critic reviews serve more as a way of advertising the games instead of actually being reviews of them.

Last edited:
Back